Friday, January 09, 2009

The day I Puked 6 times!!

I really had a horrendous time yesterday and trust me you dont know just what i went through. my student wanted to go out for lunch and wanted to treat me. so went to the mall nearby namely south city, there we choose a simple non-veg thali, it was delicious with dal makhni,chicken,phool gobi and aloo sabji,rice and paratha as well. the meal was sumptuous untill we decided to finsih it off with brownie from flury's and then wash it down with coffee. damn!! thats the wrong part, since my student had planned it and all i couldnt refuse the huge array of food she had intended. i knew the moment i was half way through the brownie, that i had just overstepped the line. and from then on i started falling ill.

I dont know how but we managed to get home, i was feeling like hell and it seemed so funny to my silly but nice student who decided to make matters worse by talking of food and egging me on.. i tried calming down but the uneasyness wouldnt go, then i just rushed to the loo for a session of puking. just when i sat down and thought.. "okay so the worst is over.." just then i got another call so i just rushed off to another puking session... then another and another... another then another and at last the 6th and the last time...so an exhaustive me almost passed out on the bathroom floor, with a bad case of migraine just setting in.. somehow i pulled myself up and as i peered into the mirror i saw a strange face staring back, sullen eyes, with ters running down and blood ozzing out of my nostrils.after repeated washing it just wouldnt go, and the blood just wouldnt stop it took an hour and almost 10-15 cotten buds and then the blood just stopped pouring!! :D

I asked mom if i could be hospitalized and all and she flatly refused me..damn!! there went my deam of being hospitalized. did i tell you that i have a strange fixation with being admitted in the hospitals. i just want to be admitted and then have all my friends and relatives swarming up to meet me and make me feel important..but that's a different story :)

31 comments:

Richa said...

awww......

r u all ryt now??

get well soon babeh!!

love :)

Preetilata【ツ】 said...

awww :(

get will soon ji

The Lover said...

whoa!! u alright now?? why did u start bleeding frm the nose though??

Rahul Viswanath said...

Heat waves ?? R u doing well now ??

Hemanth Potluri said...

oh god...get well soon :)...

urs..hemu..

abhishek said...

oh! man, puking...it just leaves a bad taste in the mouth and you feel exhausted the whole day...

ANWESA said...

omg!!!this was totally unexpected.
now feeling sorry 4 u..hope ur f9 now.

MultiMenon said...

oh god..hows u feeling now?? :(

hope its all getting okay.take ample rest ok?and keep a watch on the fluids and also the food intake..das real bad trauma tht u have undergone..

take care..ll pray for u.. :)
hugs..

Nikhil

vanilla sky said...

"damn!! there went my deam of being hospitalized."....lol !
I always used to think someday I'll have a brokem left arm covered with pluster and friends will write something on it !

Get well soon.

santoshi said...

Are u alright now.
Get well soon. Take care.

Pranav Kumar V said...

NO!! Don't tell me I don't know how it feels!! :| Been there, did that, hated it!!

I must have warned people at least 10 times on my blog!! NEVER, EVER wash food down with coffee!! I was smart enough to learn it first-hand twice...

Hot Espresso followed by cold coffee...

A cold Ferrero Rocher scoop followed with warm Coffee...

and both the times... well, you know what happens!!

I guess the culprit is Kafe`!! Too good to resist!!

Anyways, see you when I see you... :)

Sakshi said...

awww...get well soon :)

mayz said...

ohhhhhhhh!!!!

get well soon ji

hugzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!

Akshat said...

That was by far the weirdest fixation I've ever heard!!! :P

You feeling good now???

yamini meduri said...

How are you feeling now dear???

Get well soon and Dear friend... i would like to tell you something.
Hospitals are the most boring and dangerous places in the world...never think of getting into it.

i have learnt a lot about it thro all my experience...please forget that wish of yours..!!!

Keshi said...

aww...take good care of urself. And get well soon! *HUGZ*

Once I was so sick but I had to drive myself to the doc...and I puked while driving lol!

Keshi.

Harshita said...

Moron, as if you forgot abt me... Hospitals are no place to party... and u sound foolish when u say tht...!!

Anyways, enuff of getting angry...

How you feeling now? Think twice before u do this to urself again...

Take care and be well...

U r special yaar...
Love u.

Chriz said...

get back to kicking best soon... :)

Trinaa said...

get well sooooooon babes! n drink loadsa nimbu paani! :)

CяystąL said...

Get well soon,cuteheart! <3

Phoenix said...

@everyone
thanks for the get well soon's.. :D

im hail and hearty... i dont get sick so often neither do i remain sick for long :(

but thanks i feel loved and pampered like hell :D

*hugszzzzzzzzzzz*:P


dont scold.. i know im weird but sometimes its allowed na???

Chriz said...

you are.. i know.. come back in full form.. we are all weird budd

Pri said...

this has happened to me more than a coupla times and i know how miserable it feels :(

and just FYI im still off eating mushrooms!! :-/

Rahul said...

Overjoyed to see you get well b4 I wished you :)

Astraeus said...

oh,
am so sorry,
how are u now?

tai i dint see u in college yesterday :(

ki said...

Get well asap :)

Phoenix said...

@chris
i believe you... :D

Phoenix said...

@pri
awwwww i seem to love mushrooms

Phoenix said...

@rahul
:D thanks

Phoenix said...

@rohit
oyee i was in college yaar did all the classes :D

i'm perfectly fine.......

Phoenix said...

@ki
im fine pal! thanks a ton!!