Sunday, January 11, 2009

MTV Roadies


I'm not an ardent fan of roadies but then i do watch it now and then. it is a show that is a good pastime,something that you can always tune to when you have nothing else to do. roadies audition or for that matter almost every reality show audition really bores and tires me to no end! but this time whatever little i saw of roadies changed my perception.

Raghu whom i used to think was all crass, with no sense of language or manner was the one who surprised me the most. in fact my impression of him has changed manifolds. now when i see the roadies auditions and i see perfect namunas coming to audition, i really pity Raghu for having to endure such samples. its the peoples mind and mentality that is the most shocking, there was this one guy who says, if he finds out that his girl was cheating on him, then he would marry her and in front of her have s** with another girl, just to mentally torture her, Raghu and his brother Rajiv was like furious as hell!! truly said one who doesn't respect a woman, or for that doesnt understand anything but himself is not worth a second glance!

This is just one example, there are many like this. somehow now i feel Raghu and Rajiv are just doing all those wannabe roadie aspirants a huge favor curing them of their mental sickness by counseling them, helping them help themselves, to recognize their faults and flaws, and all that pshychiatric help for free. i feel all those who made or didn't make it to the 20 roadies are very fortunate for no matter what they have gone through one of the greatest task masters which will ultimately benefit them. this time the best was, that Raghu and Rajiv both were a bit more humane, and more approachable and it was very entertaining to see them taking the class of those who were dumber than the dumbest. :P

Saturdays, MTV @ 7 pm

28 comments:

Chriz said...

man these shows... they call it reality bites...

i used to watch it too.. once.. ")

abhishek said...

The auditions were fun...watching some namunas was really entertaining.

pisku said...

I watched some of the auditions coz my lil sister made me. And ya.. some of the participants really deserve to go live under a bridge !

vanilla sky said...

Some auditions this time were really clean and some of the interactions brought nice and rational words from Raghu

yamini meduri said...

different post in your blog my dear...!!!

I am not into Roadies...sorry to say buti dont like the show...So no comments at all....!!!

Ria said...

i had watched the previous one. This time its gonna b tougher it seems.

Richa said...

i am a dedicated follower of raodies, though i never fancy being one..

i have seen raghu being sweet this season, and he is leaving the show after the first episode :(

i m in love with rannvijay!!

agreed totally, the namunas :D
n they have purposely picked the namunas this time, to make the show interesting :D

ki said...

I love love LOVE the show! :D

Phoenix said...

@chris
et tu?

Phoenix said...

@abhishek
i totally agree

Phoenix said...

@psku
o yea most definitely :P

Phoenix said...

@vamilla sky
yeah thats why this time i had fun watching it

Phoenix said...

@yamini
:O different post as in?!!

Phoenix said...

@ria
it has to na..last time they under performed.. and that ashu of a loser of the show..damn!! cant still get over it!!

Phoenix said...

@richa
ranvijay is hot girl..almost too hot to handel.. :D

Phoenix said...

@KI
im finally begining to love the show too :D

ANWESA said...

well i dunno much abt it.but yes,d men who think like morons(abt women)shud b actually taut a lesson.

Rahul Viswanath said...

I don't get to watch it here :(

MultiMenon said...

I got bored watchin the same old thing.so much so that,I ve started hating the hosts..But the gals are nice u kno?? (:p)

Hemanth Potluri said...

hell down under :P...

urs..hemu..

Anurag said...

Roadies Rocks as a show... no Doubt! But Would you take part in it...I know I won't :P

Hobo ........ ........ said...

Raghu & Rajiv - Best Wishes !
:)

santoshi said...

I love this show and watch this without missing any of the episodes. Raghu is out of this world and I like him.
I thought the elimination of five roadies was a bit unfair. Maybe they have other plans and they might bring these five eliminated roadies back in Australia.

mayz said...

i have neva seen this thing...infact i hate reality shows

Akshat said...

I love that show....thats like from the only few I catch on TV......Hated Raghu too....but when I saw that he does all the tasks...in roadies 5.0.....then thought he is not all crap....but I still believe he is sometimes over crappy at innocent people!!!....You gonna try next year??....Me gonna try after I get all my ducks in line...as in boards...college....and then roadies audition!!! :P

Jinxed Pixie said...

ya ya...even i pity those two poor souls...
:(

oo7 said...

have been watching it from season one..
the interviews are the best part !!

love them

Harshita said...

Me watch it since Season 1 started and I simply love Raghu coz he is a complete kickass person ;)