Thursday, January 15, 2009

My Apologies

that's my stress ball :)

I had a different post lined up for today but then i rescheduled it. there are far more important things to discuss. please bear with me. today is the 15Th day of January, and new year has begun a fortnight back and here i am churning out one dark post after another which has nothing but negativity. somehow after my previous post I'm ashamed and thoroughly guilty for torturing all my friends who have to put up with reading all the crap i keep writing.

I have often wondered why you guys read me. i used to write before. but not many read me then. but why now? i don't know. No no im not cribbing here...I'm rather glad you guys do, and i would love if you guys kept reading and commenting, because at the end of the day when stress and fatigue almost does me in, the thought of blogging, commenting, and talking to my blogger friends keeps me alive. thus for this other world far away from reality is my retreat. so your presence, each and everyone of you that is, is very precious to me. so i do owe you all an apology.

No one likes to read someone ranting, some who is insecured or is cranky. the positive energy and warmth draws people to him/her. but that doesn't mean one has to change to please others but that's just a sign that shows you that time has come to turn over a new leaf. I'm feeling rather ashamed and guilty for being utterly cranky and extremely difficult. i know i write for myself but perhaps i have taken that a bit too seriously, for i have friends reading me and its so crappy to come upon a blog that speaks only of negative things.however thank you SO much for the beautiful and warm comments, that made me feel so loved and cared for, I'm touched and overwhelmed really. so here i resolve to come out of this gloomy phase and think optimistic and be positive.

*hugs* [to everyone..yeah yeah to the guys too :P tum bhi kya yaad rakhongey.. :D]

Thanks for being there...

Aha!! now do you really think that's an end to all gloomy posts and the rants...yeah yeah as if... not so fast... they will be there for sure... but fewer and in not so regular intervals :D

there I'm done with my apologies... now you can heave a sigh of relief!! :D

chal chal bahut ho gaya...mera nautanki...ab comments ki bari... :D!!

18 comments:

Chriz said...

thats good.. now get back to the groove and let the fun and smiles spread around

Harshita said...

:)

Bachchi... be urself... dont expect me to chnge haan... am toh gonna stil crib, cry and write all tht crap...I am not as nice n generous as u :)

Love u for who u r.

hitch writer said...

comments ki bari bola, isliye to comments dene hi padenge na !!!


relax and keep going !! lol...

Akshat said...

sighhhhhhhh :P

Love you!!! :D

Thanks for the hug!!

Take Care

yamini meduri said...

good to see u this way...no apologies needed dear...!!!

be yourself and that is what is important and much needed ok...!!!

have a great time..!!!

WarmSunshine said...

good to see you in high spirits :)

waiting for the *happy* posts from you :P

*smiles*

aqua gurl said...

good spirits....keep going....its always good to be positive:)

ANWESA said...

:):):):)
gud.not dat i dint like ur prev posts,but happy posts 4m u ...
is magic.:)

mayz said...

good!!!! now keep it goin :)

vanilla sky said...

Hey, why are feeling sorry. Its better to speak out than keep your grudges inside. And you should be happy that you have that quality.
Anyway, just be positive :)

Pranav Kumar V said...

NO IDEA why, but again, I find it appropriate to tell you what I've told someone else...

Knock knock...

Who's there??

Its me!!

Who ME??!!

I'm HAPPINESS... :D

So what??

Can I be your friend for life??

Sure!! :) Just walk along...

And they lived HAPPILY EVER AFTER... :D:D:D


See you when I see you...

P.S. I'm referring to ME-ME here... :| :D

oo7 said...

heelo ji..
i read u whenever i have time..life's kinda too busy these days yaar.

Keshi said...

dun apologise for being honest and for being urself.

it wasnt a hassle or a worry for us. we r always here for u. HUGS!

Just feel better :)

Keshi.

MultiMenon said...

You dun owe an apology for being honest..Infact,its soo wonderful that you are being honest..OK??

And about bothering us wid your crap(u say so..)..WTH??

Look at the brighter things and be happy for em sweetz..

Take care..

Nikhil

Preetilata【ツ】 said...

:)

Amrita~Ams said...

hugs :)
:)
:)

Pinku said...

Good for you...lets see a real cheerful post soon...

Phoenix said...

@everyone
thanks you people ... really all the kind words gives me yet another reason to smile... :)