Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Yay-ness!!! On top of the world


S- "Hello? do you have plans to come to college today?

R- "No. told you na... I'm taking the day off"

S-"You might want to make the trip. the results will be out today.our HOD has gone to the main building; she will turn up anytime now!"

Silence.....

S- " You there??"

R- "Yes" feebly... "but I'm not turning up, i think i will just pass out. you check my marks and let me know please. i don't think i can make sense of anything. just let me know OK?"

S- "R? you ll do just fine. just calm down. will call you back."

tick tock tick tock..... 10..15...20...25..30..35...40...45....

tringggggggggg!! grasp,stumble clumsy lunge for the phone

R-" Yea hello? tell me i have passed.. o god let me pass... last year i cant afford a suppli...please tell me it went well..."

S-" R... R.... [a sterner] R are you listening???!!! 137.... yeah you heard it right 137.. on 200.. and that's a 68.5% you did well... c'mon relax.. yes yes its your marks... others well...128..130....132...135 yes i got a 135...are you listening??!!!!!!

R-[SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!] YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!


P.S- in case you didn't guess.. R = me = Raka =Phoenix :D!! yes my results are out and i did pretty well.. and my fav prof said he is proud of me and my achievements!! yippee!!

P.P.S- yea i was on a break, and it was a wildly tempting thing to do. i was dying to come back and i thought I'd love to be back with a happy post sharing my happiness with everyone!! :D sorry to disappoint those you wasn't expecting me back anytime soon....

35 comments:

ANWESA said...

congrats!!!!welcome back!!!n wat a comeback!!!!wow!!!glad 2 read this post.

yamini meduri said...

congratulations dear....!!!!
njoy the good time...!!!

keep smiling...come back soon...!!!

Chriz said...

haha.. congos girll... cud see from the chat too

Preetilata【ツ】 said...

C.O.N.G.R.A.T.U.L.A.T.I.O.N.S

:)

Akshat said...

Congrats sis!!

Awesome!!
And who is S??...Like we don't know!!Read his name a gazillion times on your blog!! :P

Welcome Back!!

:D

Phoenix said...

@anwesa
:D thanks!!

Phoenix said...

@yamini
:O huh? come back soon?!!

i just said im back

Tara said...

Congratulations!!!! Treat treat! Good to see yo back...am back finally too! :)

Phoenix said...

@chris
yeahhhhhhh :) was i that obvious?

Tara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Phoenix said...

@preetilta
awwwwww :)

Phoenix said...

@akshat...
s is my friend shubhankar :) not samik :D in case you got confused :)

and thanks for the welcome :D

Phoenix said...

@tara
missed you... :)

*hugs*

yamini meduri said...

i mean...come back with your blogathon...a post a day keeps your worries away....!!!

:D

Dewdrop said...

Congratulations... and jubiliations!!!

Ria said...

jus so glad to c u back!! :) Hugs!!

Keshi said...

First of all, WB sweetz! I missed ya, even if it was only for 2 days or so that u were gone :)

And CONGRATTZ to ya! WOW u did really well. HUGS!

Keshi.

Meera said...

Hey liked this new layout!
And congrats!

MultiMenon said...

first up,congos sweetz..das great piece of news to hear first up in d morn.. :)

And hu wudb dissappointed ur bac soo early??am infact glad!jus the previous days,I had told ya rite??great to c ya bac again.. :)

luv ya hun! HUGS

Take care sweetie

Nikhil

Trinaa said...

congratzzzzzzzz! n welcome back too! :)

vanilla sky said...

Congrats! Thats what you call back with a bang !

ki said...

Congratulations!!!! :D

Harshita said...

My heartiest congratulations to you :)

I am so glad u r back... Tera post padkey I thought main bhi break shreak pey chali jaaoon...

Cяystal said...

Wowwwiee! :P..Congratulations,giirl! :)

I'm wayyy happy for you! :-*

hitch writer said...

congratulations !!!

mayz said...

well done...congrats!!!

n good to c u back :)

oo7 said...

Congrats ji

take care

abhishek said...

welcome back...and congrats on the results!!

Sakshi said...

Yay! congsie!! :)

Sakshi said...

Yay! congsie!! :)

Mithe said...

Congrats! Part y time-come back soon! miss you ...:(

sawan said...

did i miss the paaaaaaarty??

congratz :) good goin!!

Pranav Kumar V said...

like I said, CONGRATULATIONS!! :D

And now the joy is mutual, I'm on the shore too!! Yay!! Complete EUPHORIA!!

Signing off, kicking hard... see you when I see you... :)

Priya Joyce said...

this template rocks!!

congrattz!!

Richa said...

congos..