Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Chicken pox


I have been presented with a very strange responsibility. my niece has contracted chicken fox and the poor girl is stranded at my place, since her mom is a working mother and cant take leave from her school, and her granny has a broken hip. so she is to stay with us, as ive had my chicken fox before, so she is all mine for the next few weeks until her quarantine is over. so yeah there is a reason to celebrate for every night is a sleep over night but then comes additional responsibilities. since my niece is attached to me she refuses to have food from anyone but me. we had gotten a separate bed in my room now just so that we can be close. my responsibilty entails night shifts too, for knwoing my neice she has this habit of roaming all over the bed while sleeping. loo sessions and water drinking in the middle of the night.. but hey im not complaining! after all i took care of my neice full time when she was but a baby for nearly two months or so! :)

So now there will be yet another reason to come home early. really i'm looking forward to my nurse and baby trainings! you can well imagine what a sight it is all going to be, pillow fights and midnight snacks and sneaking into the tv room for some cartoons, and the soap sud fights. life is going to be tough for the little darling! after all staying away from her daddy dearest is the last thing that amuses her, so yea the tears are threatning to spill now and then. but hey super masi is here... and there is no fear! just imagine how happy i was hearing the news, was hopping about in excitement and Roshni [my niece] joined in the happy dance and mom was almost exasperated just thinking of managing the two kids at home. hey the next few days seems like fun. will keep you guys updated, now i just have to go and put my niece to bed. until later. cya! cheerio!

51 comments:

ki said...

FIRST! :D

I can imagine what fun you must be having with your niece!
Hope she gets better soon though. :)

Tara said...

Awww! Roshni dear, do get well soon ok! You are such a sweetheart! :) And I am sure you are going to have a gala time with your pyaari mashi! :)

santoshi said...

Roshni is so cute and beautiful. You will surely have a great time with her.

mayz said...

u got a dedication on my blog from meera

yamini meduri said...

Get Well Soon Roshini..!!!

this is what i can say now after knowing that our sweet dear is not well..!!!

hope she will be fine very soon..!!!

Ria said...

Hope she gets well soon!and thts a lot of responsibility gurl. :) Why hav u stopped coming to my blog!? :(

the pink orchid said...

i hope she gets well soon.. you guys have fun!!.. :)

Hobo ........ ........ ........ said...

Cya...
Enjoy the company.

little boxes said...

sheesh...chicken pox can be a very painful experience :(

Jinxed Pixie said...

good for you... :D
btw, i've sent you a frnd request on facebook....

Jinxed Pixie said...

...and i wouldn't mind being looked after by you....i would love it!!!

Rahul Viswanath said...

When you get chicken pox .... u r turning to be a smart chick in the town ..... ;-) ..... Oooopzzzz !!

Take care of her :)

Meera said...

hope u fulfill that resposibility efficiently and ur niece gets well soon!
last time I heard of chicken pox was after my 10th standard when i was visiting my native...
my dad,mom n sis had not come and then my sis got the pox....my dad was too careful not to touch her and in the end he got it too!!
So i was delayed to come home by a month coz my mom didnt want another pox,she had had enough!

mayz said...

hey u got more dedication :)

abhishek said...

my brother had chicken pox few days back...of course I severed all ties with him...like a true brother.

Keshi said...

I hv looked after a chicken-pox stricken 5yr old and I'll tell ya I was so bad at it I contracted it 5days after lol! Im serious.

hv u had it before?

Keshi.

Pranav Kumar V said...

LOL!! Super-masi!! Like in the traditional super-gear??

Fun fun!! Have fun!!

Later SUPER-MASI!! ;)

See you when I see you... :)

Harshita said...

Uhuh! Roshni,get well soon. Don't watch TV and don't you read. I had it last year and doc asked me take care of my eyes...bachchi!! U will be fine.

Raka, tumney toh abhi se hi saari trng le li..haan...hehe...

Khayaal rakhna...apna bhi aur bachchi ka bhi...Kisses to her...aur tumharey liye....mmm theek hain ek jhappi le lo ;)

comfortably numb said...

pox...hv faced it too:(
take care of ur niece!!!

Richa said...

awww...
i wish she gets well soon :)
my wishes for her..

n have a good tym with her and dun bother her much n let her rest :P

Amrita~Ams said...

enjoy...this

n get well soon baccha Roshni :)

Hemanth Potluri said...

get well soon to her :)...and tell her to rest more :)..

urs..hemu..

Cяystal said...

She'll get well soon!
My well wishes with her! :)

How old is she btw?

Phoenix said...

@ki
hehe lol! yeah... :)

Zubin said...

She'll get well soon..!!
my good wishes... :)

MultiMenon said...

I AM BACK...

Awwwwwwwwww..poor baby.. :(

Hope she gets well soon..huz the super maasi btw?? :p


read the post which had a mention of me...sweeeeeeeeettttt.....

tanksa ton hun.. :)

tc n hv loaaaadsaaa fun..

Nikhil

Phoenix said...

@tara
oh she is :D

Phoenix said...

@santoshi
aww thanks :)

Phoenix said...

@mayz
yeah i saw... thanks for playing the cupid

Phoenix said...

@yamini
with your good wishes.. im sure she will :)

Phoenix said...

@ria
hey i do visit and comment often yaar!:(

Phoenix said...

@the pink orchid
welcome to my blog and keep visiting :)

Phoenix said...

@hobo
cya

Phoenix said...

@lil boxes
painful naki?amar onek choto belay hoyehcilo..amar money nei..

Phoenix said...

@jinxed pixie
added you mam

:D

Phoenix said...

@jinxed pixie
ure my kiddo sister.. id take care of you any day :D

Phoenix said...

@rahul
:O really? u think i should have it??

Phoenix said...

@meera
OMG!!!

Phoenix said...

@mayz
again?!! :D :P

Phoenix said...

@abhishek
wow that was really kind of you :X :D

Phoenix said...

@keshi
haha and why am i not surprised??

Phoenix said...

@pk
not traditional super gear..phuleeesee!!!

Phoenix said...

@harshi
training pehle se hi tha... abhi im honning my skills :D :P

Phoenix said...

@comfortably numb
ohh!! yeah i will for sure :)

Phoenix said...

@richa
everyone is on her side..girl she si the one to bother me and not the other way around...

Phoenix said...

@amrita
enjoy?!! oh yes we are... absolutely!!! :D

Phoenix said...

@hemz
yes sir!:)

Phoenix said...

@crystal
:D she is 8 years old...

Phoenix said...

@zubin
thanks :D

long time no see...where were you?

Phoenix said...

@nikhil
super mashi is great
*hugs*
how were the exams? went well im sure...

you take care too

love...

ANWESA said...

hey gal!!mashi n niece,hav gud tym 2gether.hope she recovers fast.