Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Knock Knock!!

Hey you there??

Are you listening?!

God!! Hello..............

Uff!! really!! this is height!

Really where the hell are you?

What? busy? yet again?

Can't you spare a moment for me?

here now see... you can find time if you want to,

now don't play a spoil port... yea, i know you are there, listening...

Yes, yes, I'm here to crib again and to say sorry.for what?well remember the last time i reached out to you? well I'm sorry. i didn't know what i was saying then. if i thought i was having a bad time then, then now,is the worst of the lot. now if you heard what had i had said the last time, you should have acted on it.but there, but i guess your government in heaven are malfunctioning again because my plight hasn't been fixed yet! yes yes you heard it right. it hasn't! do wake up! enough now! I'm tired and extremely angry. you don't want me to silly childish stuff... now do you?Na i guess not.so speed up your delivery and respite systems and clear my hurdles. its really high time now!see it wont be really good if i get down to business you see, can get ugly. so id rather try the good way. but if you are hell bent on throwing one hurdle after another, and that too at people like me,really there are major cause for concern. so if you really want to be in my good books, flex your muscles, try some tricks and get things done. then na people will say..ailaah! Bhagwaan kya cheez hai re..uske ghar mein der hai par andher nahi [there may be delays but never denials]chal chal enough of nautanki..get to business and resolve my problems... or else...

23 comments:

ANWESA said...

ur post reminds me of a poem my mom once with the words-God,i'll take you 2 d court of law.
hope HE listens!!

yamini meduri said...

or else????

wat is the post for?? why are you angry???

Ria said...

he he thts such a sweet post. Nice conversation gurl!! And u havent even commented on my last two posts. :( I m really sad....

the pink orchid said...

Hey God's listening to you.. :) this too shall pass.. :)

WarmSunshine said...

emmmmmm *thinks*

Pranav Kumar V said...

GOD is still smiling at you and saying...

"Good one kiddo!! Try again... harder this time, and see if it'll shake me one bit!!"

See you when I see you... :)

Keshi said...

sometimes u feel God is so unfair...I u'stand.

HUGS!

Keshi.

Jinxed Pixie said...

well...he's listening...wait for a few days...
;)

ki said...

I'm sure he's listening...wait and watch. :)

americanising desi said...

he is watchingggggggggg!!!
keep your hopes up girl!

Harshita said...

hehe... are you scaring God or pulling his leg publicly...?? hehehe

MultiMenon said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm????????????

sup now?? :)

Nikhil

The Rat... said...

or else...

yup yup.. bash him down... :-P but i suppose how can he go un-heard abt wat our dear Raka says.. he has heard u already baby...

mayz said...

kya hua bachcha???

Akshat said...

or else????????

bondgal_rulz said...

cute :)

яノςんム said...

calm down babes :)

obviously, u can fight with god!!
i too do :D

comfortably numb said...

seems God crossed the wrong lane dis time:D
btw...or else wht:D

Twisted Elegance.... said...

or else??

what???

Amrita~Ams said...

raka god is a very smart guy..
he knows abt ur post even before publishing..
he is listening...
tc

Hobo ........ ........ ........ said...

Bhakt Bhagwan se...
Mujhe kasht de, Dukh de, Dard de...
Bhagwan : ek line mein bol na shaadi karni hai ???
:))

Aqua gurl said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww

reminds me of somebody special:P

Netika Lumb said...

"If he put's you through it, he shall also give you the courage to fight it".
Fine. I understand he shall. But can someone just give me a time frame. At times I feel, is it that day's and night's have turned longer, with the WAIT for something to happen(wait, coz not everyhing is in our hands)or it's just that he is too busy sorting "other" issues. Now if that is the case, am I not important enough to be given some time from that schedule? So that I am assured that all my blurting out has reached the supreme authority.

Anyway, I better not use this medium for venting out.
Seriously, really really well-worded. Laudable.

Take Care