Saturday, February 28, 2009

TAGGED AGAIN!!

Nikhil aka Multimenon has tagged me and this time its about 5 obsessions that i have.. i hope i do justice to the tag.

  • BLOGGING- my greatest obsession is blogging. my blog is always on my mind even when I'm away from Internet. somehow i often find myself thinking out posts, making mental notes on the things i want to talk to etc. there are times i wish i owned a laptop then putting my thoughts onto my blog would have been easier and more spontaneous till then my black beauty [aka my computer] will do just fine :)
  • PERSONAL HYGIENE- personal hygiene is something that really bothers me. specially when I'm commuting and i have nothing to do, i just observe people and what turns me off the most is their utter disinterest with hygiene. they spit on the road, scratch their crotch, pee, dig their noses, make balls of the stuff that comes out of their noses and wipe their fingers on bus seats handles etc, they sneeze without covering their mouth, burp, fart .. and i could go on and on.. its just too yucky and makes me feel not only repelled but rather pukish too. so now you might have gotten the drift just how obsessed i am with personal hygiene. :)
  • RELATIONSHIPS-By relationships i don't mean the kind that i share with Samik but in general. relationships are very important to me. i don't know if it is right to call it an obsession but then the amount i value them borders obsession. to me virtual relationships are as important as the real ones. i don't take friendships very loosely. i get attached to people very fast and emotions ranks high in my list of requisites from any person.
  • READING- I simply love reading books, I'm forever reading something or the other. in buses and trains or wherever i am. i read books of almost all genres but then it is the romance that tugs my heart strings. i go to all heights to read. when i was young and my parents would forbid me from reading mills and boons or any books due to exams. i would go up to the terrace and then put the books in a plastic bag and tie a string to the bag, and lower it down to the bathroom window. since i use the particular loo no-one but me knew and had access to the bag full of books :)
  • CRICKET- Girls+Cricket+ disaster is it? hell no. I've always been a cricket addict as far as i can remember. Sachin used to be my favourite cricketer. i remember i cried loads when once India lost to Sri Lanka at the Edens, so much so both dad and me refused dinner that day. no just that i have silly superstitions regarding the game. i never watch the match while sitting in the room, i somehow feel if i watch it India will loose. i wear blue clothes consciously because i think it will just be lucky! well what all these jazz means is that I'm obsessed with the game and take keen interest in it. so next time you spot a post on cricket updates don't be surprised.
Being a Virgo I'm any way suffering from OCD [Obsessive Compulsive Disorder] so i guess I'm obsessed about most things, thankfully i have been able to choose 5 out of the list of things of which i too am not consciously aware. :)

as for Tagging. i tag Anwesa, Richa, Jinxed pixie, Yams [Yamini], Kajal [pink orchid], American Desi and The Rat :) do take up the tag and allow me to get to know you a bit better! cheerio!

30 comments:

ANWESA said...

a nice tag.i'll take it up asap.

Jinxed Pixie said...

my second tag...and i am gonna do it...
just for you baby, just for you..
;)

yamini meduri said...

another tag...will do it defly...!!!

and the ones about you....they were great...!!!

mayz said...

wat???? u r not obsessed wid me??? :(((( :P :P

Ria said...

wow nicely done babe! :) And btw i knew most of the answers. :P

the pink orchid said...

heyyyyyyyyyyy you are a virgo :O lol i am one too.. not surprising i share some of your obsessions..

cricket is a no no for me.. :P but personal hygiene description reminded me of some of my yucky bus journeys..

and i am tagged.. he he he..will take it up.. thank you so much for tagging me girl! :)

@Mayz: lol :P

Aqua gurl said...

nice one raka!!!!

infact today morn i looked at my list and i was like where has this gurl been, no update for so long!!!

good to see u back in action:D:D:D

hope alls gr8 with you,

take care:)

hugs:)

Phoenix said...

@anwesa
looking forward to reading yours :)

Phoenix said...

@jinxed pixe
*gasp* :D

yay! thanks sweetheart!

Phoenix said...

@yams
girl you are always too kind to me...

Phoenix said...

@mayz
like i need to spell out on my blog that im obsessed with you? you already know it right? why attract my sauntans by saying such a thing? i thought our affair was a hush hush thing! :P :D

The Rat... said...

Run raka run... Rat is seeking ur blood.. grrr....

will (grr..) take this Tag (grrr....) today...


@#%$^^& :P

Phoenix said...

@ria
:)
yeah you will.. you know me for too long to identify all my traits :)

Phoenix said...

@kajal
*same pinch*

:D

hello fellow virgo... btw wens ur bday?

Phoenix said...

@aqua girl
:O

hey im regular around.. if not daily then every 2-3 days...

Phoenix said...

@the rat
hehehe

boy i got scared!! hehehe :P

will look out for your tag... :)

Akshat said...

Hey sis...

5 obsessions???

Cricket would surely not be om my list!! I simply loath it!!!But I am obsessed with football....

umm...Blogging...yupp

Personal Hygiene...not obsessed with it!!

Relationship...I guess I too am obsessed!!!(like sister like brother :P)

Reading....oh for sure I'm obsessed!!!

And the best time to read novels...is when your exam is going on!!!

Cool Tag

Take Care

the pink orchid said...

hehehe it is the 3rd of september :D yours?

Pranav Kumar V said...

*OCD is not a disorder!!* Its a way of life.. OC... so what??

But lowering books to the loo-window and reading.... hmmm sounds familiar!! I just used to carry them within science books and stuff like that!! It was always the same two books - Calvin and Hobbes and Fountainhead... :D

See you when I see you... :)

Amrita~Ams said...

Interesting answers buddy...

U r still in tag :P :P

The Rat... said...

Done with, Baby

mayz said...

hehehehe...*wink wink*

Phoenix said...

@akshat
boy we bro n sister duo are quite similiar :)

Phoenix said...

@kajal
im born on the 6th of september

Phoenix said...

@PK
hahah :) fountainhead is an amazing book

Phoenix said...

@amrita
still in a tag ?!

Phoenix said...

@the rat
thanks sweetheart.. ive commented too :)

Phoenix said...

@mayz
mwuaah

*hugzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz*

MultiMenon said...

kewl tag hun.. :)

Take carezzzz...

Hugzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Nikhil

яノςんム said...

wow i dint know about cricket :D
n ths a brilliant idea to read books in the loo :D

i ll do it soon :D