- BLOGGING- my greatest obsession is blogging. my blog is always on my mind even when I'm away from Internet. somehow i often find myself thinking out posts, making mental notes on the things i want to talk to etc. there are times i wish i owned a laptop then putting my thoughts onto my blog would have been easier and more spontaneous till then my black beauty [aka my computer] will do just fine :)
- PERSONAL HYGIENE- personal hygiene is something that really bothers me. specially when I'm commuting and i have nothing to do, i just observe people and what turns me off the most is their utter disinterest with hygiene. they spit on the road, scratch their crotch, pee, dig their noses, make balls of the stuff that comes out of their noses and wipe their fingers on bus seats handles etc, they sneeze without covering their mouth, burp, fart .. and i could go on and on.. its just too yucky and makes me feel not only repelled but rather pukish too. so now you might have gotten the drift just how obsessed i am with personal hygiene. :)
- RELATIONSHIPS-By relationships i don't mean the kind that i share with Samik but in general. relationships are very important to me. i don't know if it is right to call it an obsession but then the amount i value them borders obsession. to me virtual relationships are as important as the real ones. i don't take friendships very loosely. i get attached to people very fast and emotions ranks high in my list of requisites from any person.
- READING- I simply love reading books, I'm forever reading something or the other. in buses and trains or wherever i am. i read books of almost all genres but then it is the romance that tugs my heart strings. i go to all heights to read. when i was young and my parents would forbid me from reading mills and boons or any books due to exams. i would go up to the terrace and then put the books in a plastic bag and tie a string to the bag, and lower it down to the bathroom window. since i use the particular loo no-one but me knew and had access to the bag full of books :)
- CRICKET- Girls+Cricket+ disaster is it? hell no. I've always been a cricket addict as far as i can remember. Sachin used to be my favourite cricketer. i remember i cried loads when once India lost to Sri Lanka at the Edens, so much so both dad and me refused dinner that day. no just that i have silly superstitions regarding the game. i never watch the match while sitting in the room, i somehow feel if i watch it India will loose. i wear blue clothes consciously because i think it will just be lucky! well what all these jazz means is that I'm obsessed with the game and take keen interest in it. so next time you spot a post on cricket updates don't be surprised.
as for Tagging. i tag Anwesa, Richa, Jinxed pixie, Yams [Yamini], Kajal [pink orchid], American Desi and The Rat :) do take up the tag and allow me to get to know you a bit better! cheerio!