Sunday, March 01, 2009

Boulevard of Broken Dreams

I've been really lousy the last few days in blogging. don't ask me why but I'm not in my usual element of late and i didn't want to let my gloomy state of mind to effect my blog and all the beautiful people who read it. it isn't a nice feeling when you read a blog and all you get are really negative vibe. so till i am a little sorted out, do be patient.

We all grow up with dreams. dreams that someday we hope to turn to reality. little do we know that reality is rather harsh, and that in reality if you are really fortunate then your dreams come true. most often than not, dreams die under the tremendous wrath of destiny. it hurts when you see that world you had envisioned crumble down right when you had expected it to stand the tests of time. the earth shattering feeling of a lost dream, ends the last illusion of innocence. that's when you know its time to grow up. yes I'm coming to terms with my broken dreams, dreams which i was confident of turning into my reality. i guess I'm among those whose dreams remain a dream. yea it pains me much now, but someday i hope i can look back and say maybe what happened, was for my good after all. now please don't tell me to have faith etc, it is true i know but at a moment like this I'm hardly in a state to comfort myself with these things. maybe someday i will understand but for now. id rather it the way it is. coming to terms with a broken dreams is a helluva task but I'm trying... and will continue to do so until i succeed.

27 comments:

yamini meduri said...

i can understand how bad it feels when the long lived dreams creak....
but dear, there may be something more good waiting for you at the other end...more special than what you dreamt of...so go grab it.it is all yours..!!!!

dear friend, never i feel to see you like this...it hurts yaar...!!!

btw...i have done your first tag in my 125th post...it made the post special..thanks for the tag dear..!!!

Jinxed Pixie said...

i am not really familiar with this feeling...
but i know it does hurt when you have to give on something that you had been so dearly clinging onto..

the pink orchid said...

hey Raka my last two posts have been really sad sad ..now your first para has forced me to go hiding .. :(

aqua gurl said...

catchy title....one of my fav songs:)

take it easy, live life king size:)

Netika Lumb said...

Yeah, we don't really have an option but to accept what life offer's. Howsoever hard you try, howsoever much you fight.

All the best.

Hemanth Potluri said...

some times its hard to come over things but..we can fight it more...come over it soon sweetu..

urs..hemu..

Trinaa said...

life is never fair in our favour hun.. but so what? we'll still manage wont we?? tc.. :*

MultiMenon said...

Din i tell u??All ur dreams are gonna be realised tho ders sumthig cld time..It aint gonna hpn overnite and als gonna be ok..And dun get upset abt this k?? :)

Be a goo gal n take des off.... :)

Hugzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Nikhil

Akshat said...

True,,,coming to terms with broken dreams are tough!!...And I really hope you do!!


And as per your lousy recent posts....and negative vibe...I don't think any of 'em is true!!!

Love you sis

TC

ANWESA said...

but i know you will rise above your broken dreams and use the pieces in building a new stunning reality..don't forget,you are Phoenix,the one who rises from ashes..and I'm with you,so why fear ?

яノςんム said...

everything ill b all ryt sweets.. :)
juz take care n be optimist..

Tara said...

Patience is the main thing. Have patience and things will fall in place themselves. Be good. :)

bondgal_rulz said...

Better to have dreamt and lost tehm dreams thannot to have dreamt at all.

Take care

Cheers.

bondgal_rulz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Phoenix said...

@yams
yup will surely check the tag

and just for you *smiles* :)

Phoenix said...

@punya
its ok i understand babes..

Phoenix said...

@jal
oh come on yaar... i didnt mean you at all :(

Phoenix said...

@valencia

one of my favs too

Phoenix said...

@NETIKA
thanks a lot pal

Phoenix said...

@hemz

where the hell have you been?

Phoenix said...

@trina

yup i guess we will :)

Phoenix said...

@nikhil
im trying pal.. with all my best efforts... as of now im down but after awhile i wont..

Phoenix said...

@akshay

thanks bro.. ure a sweetheart.. love you...

Phoenix said...

@anne

*hugs*


thanks for being there...

Phoenix said...

@richa
yes i know..

Phoenix said...

@tara
been patient long enough.. still trying to keep faith.. lets see

Phoenix said...

@bondgal_rulz
absolutely... very well said