Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Attention please

I had planned a little something for my bloggie here... since its my 500Th post soon.. i have planned a 7 guest post celebrations!!! so what that means is.. I'm going to sit back and allow all the beautiful friends i made, write posts to commemorate this feat. no no its not that big a deal.. I'm just plain happy to yap as always...

here's a heart felt thank you to all those who took their precious time our and agreed to write a few lines just for me... *HUGZIE* forgive me for not mentioning the names now... for i don't want to spoil the fun.... keep reading... i hope you have fun!! :)

Look our for this space on may 1st at 12am for the first guest post!! and we will have Mr intellectual delivering one of his best, upping the heat a couple of notches... trust me its a post to look forward to... *slurp* *slurp* :D :P

BTW i can see!!!

my glasses are back!! yay!!

28 comments:

ki said...

Waiting!!! :)

(FIRSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!)

yamini meduri said...

i am waiting too..!!!

:)

Hemanth Potluri said...

WAITING :)...

urs..hemu..

яノςんム said...

hehe..

gr8 to know!!! lokking fwd to it ;)

Sumit said...

welcome to the world of glasses!! sometimes I wonder, why doesn't having high power glasses qualify a person as handicapped?? ever thought of it?

Phoenix said...

@ki
:d yay u r my first!! sounds bad na? :P u know what i mean! :P

Phoenix said...

@yams
:D ur turn will be up soon... :)

ANWESA said...

hmm..me too..waiting for all d 7 guest posts..:D

Phoenix said...

@hemz

lots up in store!! :)

Phoenix said...

@richa

:D yeah yea tumhara bhi number ayega.. :)

Phoenix said...

@sumit da

talk about being handicapped... i felt blind... god!!! i second u we should be considered as handicaps if we have glasses. after all we will get some concessions and some privileges :)

Phoenix said...

@anwesa
ahem ahem!! :)

The Pink Orchid said...

awwee glasses wali pari.. :) hugs!

waiting to read Mr Intellectual! :D

The Pink Orchid said...

awwee glasses wali pari.. :) hugs!

waiting to read Mr Intellectual! :D

Dhanya said...

Tell me about it (the blindness, I mean). I go totally blind without my glasses. Makes us special in a way, what say ? ;)

comfortably numb said...

anticipation heightens:)

Mayz said...

the anticiaption is jus too much for me to handle...someone hide me :-s

Mahesh Sindbandge said...

Hi Raka...

As i cant do any thing much.. i have to wait obviously...:)

BTW i was a little away, hence dint read ur stuff much..

here i go and see my comments on the previous posts of yours...

See you around my love story ( post that's on mind these days )

Cheers...:)

Jinxed Pixie said...

I am waiting, waitiinnnggg, waitiiinnnngggggg!

May 1st bahut dooooorr hai!
not fair...

Ria said...

hmmm good goin!waiting for the first post. :)

Arv said...

kewl... will wait for it :)

Amrita~Ams said...

ahem ahem :P:P..
raka..........ahem ahem :P:P

Harshita said...

Humein Intezaar rahega :)

Chronicwriter said...

500 is no ordinary feat!!!
chriz

Urv said...

500!! Awesome :)

Waiting for the posts.

Also waiting for you to be back to writing on your blog after those posts :)

The Rat... said...

hey congrtzz... then i too ll it n wait..

in btw wat happ to ur.. i remember entering a sparkling pg always, not a sober one...

The Rat... said...

hey congrtzz... then i too ll it n wait..

in btw wat happ to ur.. i remember entering a sparkling pg always, not a sober one...

The Rat... said...

hey congrtzz... then i too ll it n wait..

in btw wat happ to ur.. i remember entering a sparkling pg always, not a sober one...