Sunday, April 26, 2009

TAGGED!!

i don't remember from whom i have stolen this tag. all i know is i saw this one and i knew i had to do this... :D btw! this is my 495th post!!

Ten Things You Wish You Could Say to People, don’t take any names

~ good looks wont earn you a place in life, someday it is sure to fade away! "so called hot babe"
~ life is not just about fun frolic and laughter.. "class clown"
~ stop being fake.. it shows on your face "black ass"
~ try esabgol first thing in the morning, we hate to see a constipated look first thing in the morning "so called good student"
~stop sugar coating your words and actions, for they are far from sweet "Lil miss sunshine"
~ thank your lucky stars you got in, you are just plain lucky "Mr over smart!"
~ didn't anyone tell you stealing was a bad habit "miss pickpocket"
~i love you in the truest sense of the word. "firefly"
~wishing you the world "madam butterfly"
~world is your oyster, go conquer it.~ "Mr intellectual"

Nine things about you
~i sleep on the edge of the bed even though i sleep in a king sized bed.
~I'm a light sleeper.
~i always pray before giving up my answer scripts during exams
~i blank out each time I'm told to do sums.
~whenever i get angry.. really angry my cheeks get all warm and red.
~I'm a die hard romantic
~babies make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside i simply love them
~I'm a really angry person.
~I'm very particular about my things. and always keep them in order.


Eight ways to win your heart
~being thoughtful and sensitive
~roses
~chocolates
~something that shows just how much effort you have put in for me.
~he should smell nice, not as if he has bathed in an entire bottle of deo/perfume
~i have a thing for striped/check shirts; maybe he could wear one to meet me.
~he should be 'man' not the mama's boy types' someone i can lean on
~he should


Seven things that are on your mind a lot (random ordering)
~leaving Kolkata
~making my dream [studying journalism] come true
~meeting the wonderful people i have made friends with on blogger
~to loose weight
~to fall in love and get a new boy friend
~to metamorphose into a new me, where for once i can do things for myself and not for other only.
~to be someone one can look up with awe and respect, maybe envy too.

Six things you wish you never did
i never fell in love with samik
i never gotten attached to all those people who used me for their benefit
i wish i had never said 'yes' to things i wanted to say 'no'
i wish i wasn't so forgiving all the time.. i had to deal with bad consequences thereafter
i wish i had not accommodated a loser in my life
i wish i had left my mind rule over my heart

Five things that turn you off
boasting
hypocrisy
lies
bad breath
bad hygiene

Four turn on’s
smell
should be a good conversationalist
should know his way around with girls *wink*
should be strong, confident and an independent individual

Three things you want to do before you die

have babies
go on a world tour
and ensure that my parents have a comfortable life

Two smileys that describe you
:D :X

One confession
i think i am disillusioned by the word love.

26 comments:

Sumit said...

hmmm.. this explains a lot, reminds me of something that I have to do.

Hemanth Potluri said...

495th post wow thats awesome :)...and abt the tag u have done it good..some points were stolen from my mind :)...its good to know more abt u :)..

urs..hemu..

Priya Joyce said...

Well I think I am the "li'l miss sunshine"

u've b'rolled me that way...but what made u say that??

I'd comment on the rest of the post after i get a reply for this..

Juss wanna know y u feel so.

Sumit said...

n who the hell is mr. intellectual??

americanising desi said...

ooooooooooooooohhh you fially did this one :D
i was so hypoer active when i grabbed this fdrom someplace and did it on my own.
btw that confession is rather sweet!

Jinxed Pixie said...

oi oi, we are too similar..
lemme list some :
1)stop sugar coating your words and actions, for they are far from sweet "Lil miss sunshine"
god, i sooo hate that!
2)i blank out each time I'm told to do sums.
3)whenever i get angry.. really angry my cheeks get all warm and red.
4)I'm a die hard romantic
5)I'm a really angry person.
6)being thoughtful and sensitive
7)something that shows just how much effort you have put in for me.
~he should smell nice, not as if he has bathed in an entire bottle of deo/perfume
~i have a thing for striped/check shirts; maybe he could wear one to meet me.
~he should be 'man' not the mama's boy types' someone i can lean on

Now tell me, are we soulmate or what? ;)

Dream'R said...

sorry about being away!!...tuff times yaar!!

i know i start off in the middle of the bed and then i end up places..sometimes even on the ground!!
light sleeper me too
oh i love sums..hehe..
when i get angry, either i stop talkin or i blurt obsecenities!!
6,7,8 & 9!! all me me me

wow!!! very similar raka!!

Vinz aka Vinu said...

The first session was hilarious..
enjoyed the tag..

hope u are doing fine..
visiting ur space after a long time..
hope u r doing fine..!

:)

The Pink Orchid said...

I have been reading you for a long long time.. and this tag speaks a thousand words...

I hope and pray that you are fine..and you are heart is doing good!! forgive me if I am interpreting something wrongly..

but I am always around with a big hug!!

I don't know if I have said it before but you are very precious to me and even a small shred of hurt breaks my heart...!

take care girl! BIG HUG!!

yamini meduri said...

a nice tag more nicely done...!!!

anything wrong abt ur relationship dear???

Cяystal said...

Oh oh!..someone's frustrated from some piss-offs haa?
..and let me tell you something,miss!..I sleep on a single bed, and I am habitual to falling off it cos I wanna sleep in a king size bed..but m not getting it till we shift..so pleease..take good care of your bed :P
And yes..you leaving Kolkata?..haw..I was comin there in June/July..:-(..anyway!..awesome tht you making your dream happen..cheers :)

Chriz said...

you saw a black bum?

Mayz said...

was dat oyster thing for me???

btw i guess u kno oysters r aphrodisiac...now dnt blame me later ;)

waise lotsa frustration comin out in dis post...

shaant gada dhaari bheem shaant...

hugzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!

Phoenix said...

@PJ

im so sorry but it wasnt you.. just college people sweetheart!!!

i know i cll you lil miss sunshine.. but there is one at college too! i swear i didnt mean you.. promise!!

яノςんム said...

thoroughly enjoyed.

everyone is disillusioned by love. domnt worry u aint alone :)

hugz!!

Luscious Sealed Lips said...

The funny thing is how most things we do not say but want to really say about somebody is something we dislike about them.

Kisses.

Harshita said...

One of the few tags, I enjoyed... :)

I loved it from A-Z... the way I love you... :P

Pallav said...

this is somethng good..
bcz u can know many things abt a girl u adore...
i think samik does all ths for u..
BTW... Sleeping edge ...hehehe....
great

cheers :)

Ria said...

He he well!! Thats a nice tag. And hey why do u think u r disillusioned by the word love!? And u regret falling in love with Samik??

Arv said...

Nice tag mate... I thought about doing this today but then it was too much for a Monday morning...

Interesting to know more about ya :)

LOL @ turn on #3 :P

take care mate... enjoy ur day...

cheers...

ANWESA said...

u wish u had nvr fallen 4 sam?n u wanna new bf?well,good signs 4 me..
:) la la la...

ki said...

Are you okay? New boyfriend? Kuch hua kya?

Take care sweetheart. *hug*

Dhanya said...

I have a thing for babies too! They are super duper cute, arent they ?

Hmmm... I hope none of those snide remarks were intended for me ;)

Aditi..............:) said...

tag solid hai!! :) aur answers bhi solid hain :P

Mahesh Sindbandge said...

That was a very solid tagging...

Man... I don't want to get tagged by that..meri to lag jayegi..yaar../
I am glad i am not tagged... :P

You are just another girl which so much this and that thing which makes u interesting..:)

Cheers

Keshi said...

10 things u wish u cud say to ppl caused such an uproar Raka? :)

o well, I guess others hv things they wish they cud tell us too. All in the name of good fun ha :)

Keshi.