Sunday, May 03, 2009

499. To Raka, with love

When Raka asked me to write her 499th post, honestly I felt honored.

I have known you for not a very long time, but this little time has been worth that I feel proud to call you my friend.
I still remember the first post I read on your blog. It talked of your dream home. A Minimally finished Apartment on the top floor of a skyscraper from where you could see the lights of the city. I liked the idea and instantly followed your blog.

I used to read the blog religiously. And as you narrated, I found out you were younger than I am, but your views, thoughts, ideologies and most importantly as I always say the frequency, were quiet near mine.

Gradually, we were on each others friend lists on gtalk and since then there is no looking back.
I see in you a strong character, a determined soul and an emotional heart.

Do you remember the first time we caught each other online?
I cant recall whether it was 2 am or 3 till we chatted and chatted. I mean amazement was when you are talking to a person for the first time, you don't tell her almost all your darkest secrets and you don't share with her your deepest feelings.

I never knew I could be so very good friends with someone in the very first instance.

I spent great time with you girl, those philosophical discussions, those naughty rap sessions, those useless conferences, those silly talks, those mood lifting parleys, the total girl stuff, everything.


And when you asked me for a girl-blog, I took not a nanosecond to say "I am in" and we landed on up to this Femme Fatale Idea. Since then, whatever you call it, vicious circle, loop or cycle, this relationship of ours is such.

I love the way you say " I am just a phone call away" and "I am there for you na"..

The geographical distance doesn't make much sense to us. But I'll soon come down to see you for sure and remember your promise to visit me after your exmas.

I know I may be sounding like Im writing a testi for my guy, but you are equally loved.. ;)
I really wish to God to bless you with his choicest blessings for you are worth it..

Love always....

24 comments:

ki said...

Awwwwwwwwwwww :)
This is SO damn sweet!

oo7 said...

she's one of the few who knows my whole story...
remember sis?

tc

AD said...

this is so mushy :D
i mean wow Phoenix you so rock and Richa darn that friendship is for me to envy :D wish I had that friend whom i lost he promise dto write me a book :)

well you both rock and i sure pray you rock on forever!!!

яノςんム said...

@ Ki
:D
thnx babes :)

@ oo7
oh.. i get it.. i dunno wat to say.. but wish things get fine soon.. :)

@ AD
:D i am glad cud make u envy :D
thnx loads for ur wises :D

oo7 said...

things are gr8 ...
they were bad once..now's it's good.

tc richa ji

яノςんム said...

@ Raka

thnx babes for dignifying it enough and putting it on :)

love!!

яノςんム said...

@ oo7

ths pleasing to know..
:)

u too tc!!

Mayz said...

u described raka perfectly...she is a swthrt isnt she :)

Hemanth Potluri said...

so sweet description :)...it was so sweet of u to do the 499th post...:)...congrats raka :)..

urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri said...

congrats to richa to :)..for doing the post..

urs..hemu..

The Pink Orchid said...

lovely! It is so good, getting to know more and more of the wonder that is Raka..

well put Richa.. :)

sawan said...

u became so good frenz in one conversation!!! woww!! cheers to your frenship, and cheers to you raka, 500 posts is quite and achievement :)may god bless ya both.

Dhanya said...

Really sweet :)

bondgal_rulz said...

May the friendship live forever. :)

Cheers

Sumit said...

this really is a great write up... I like it.. :)

Dream'R said...

awwwwwww..thats like soo sweet..the luv is so apparent but oye even though we dont write testi blog entries, we love u too ok!!...

Richaaa super duper testi type entry yaar...i m glad she chose u for 499!! this one totally rocked...;-)

luv
amith

Keshi said...

Im glad u found such a great friend in Raka @Richa. May u 2 hv the best of friendships ever! :)

Wonderful post!

Keshi.

Phoenix said...

richa when i first read this one i was like..fuck!this must be the sweetest words ever... there are times when i have this feeling 'i must tell his to richa' its as if if i dont tell u or harshi i feel as if things wont get better for me...

you are the brightest spot in my blog/virtual world and off it as well...

*hugs*

thank you soo much for being my friend.. thank you for everything that you do for me.. i know there are times you fill me with courage and the zest to put in my best..

lots of love...

Phoenix said...

@vikram...
yeah i know... i used to love ur previous blog...


remember the parathas u were supposed to send me?? :( i havent gotten them still... :D nainital ayoon kya?

Phoenix said...

@everyone...

thank you so much for the wonderful wishes... :) im really touched...

Harshita said...

Richa...

Kamaal kar diya.. :)

Bilkul mere jaisi lagi mujhey yeh post... U rock!!

Pallav said...

Whooooaaaa...

Wht a post..
itni tarifffey.....
Goodd hai .. bhai.....


nice post

cheers :)
Pallav

Arv said...

Richa... its a beautiful dedication to Raka... thanks :)

gearing up for the 500 :)

take care... cheers...

ANWESA said...

i guess i'm very late..but,its better 2 b late dan never.hmm,i too hav felt this way..wid her..:)