Tuesday, May 05, 2009

501. R.e.m.i.n.i.s.c.e.n.c.e

They say that you don't make good friends in the virtual world.And we,the current generation is very much ridiculed by our predecessors for the extreme thin line precision at which almost all of our relationships go.I would however differ in this regard.Even though most relationships thrive on a very thin line,unfortunately,some do get above all those notions paving way for ultimate bliss....

And the one I share with the author (Raka/Phoenix) is one such.... :) Ultimate bliss....!!!!!!

I first come across her blog in the last quarter of 2008 and something which attracted me the most right away,was the fact that Raka was supremely modest and frank on all that she had been writing about.And my observation is very well reiterated by the many number of readers who flock around here...That is also because the blog readers have also evolved wonderfully well..Gone are those days,when people used to run behind a touch of flamboyance or gossip or sweet talk.

Plain incidents of one's life serve as a stepping stone in defining most others.

And that has been the most amazing thing behind the woman,herself.And as time went by,I got ever so wonderfully addicted to this space.Reading the Destiny's Child was like reading the newspaper first up in the morning for she was soo very punctual with her posts.The world through her eyes was and still is an extremely wonderful experience.And then came social networking sites to the foray,I found her on one of them and we were friends soon enough.As time went by,so did things fall into place ever-so-wonderfully well.


As things stand today,close to 6 months from our first real conversation on the telephone,I have learned more things from her than I could have ever given her.The humongous multi dimensions of the people inhabiting the earth,the life and times of an Indian girl coupled with the realities that they have to face in life,the flashes of the child in her who wishes to go places fueled by her ambitions,the woman in her who is a great source of emotional life support system to most people around her(including ME),an insight into the life of a perfectionist who has a very good head above her shoulders and whose feet are completely firm on the ground--I could just go on and on and on.The mere fact is,seldom have I been able to see people of the current generation who have had a better outlook on life than raka and in these times,I have never been ashamed to take a leaf out of hers and incorporate them into mine.After all,she is indeed MINE..... :D

And in these times,there sure has been my share of PR disasters(I am GOD) but unlike the previous times where in,I thought it transpired thanks to me,Raka has made me realise that it ain't really so and put a whole new dimension into my thought process..I don't really think about them now anymore,for I have her...forever...and ever....and ever.... :)



And now when I come across myself as one of those very lucky few who have been fortunate enough to adorn this space,I thank her for all the wonderful moments that have transpired in between the two of us in this short span of time,for putting up with me,the number of times I have put her in utter disarray through my umpteen SMS's (yeah,messaging is free for me..Want a bite??get in touch.. :p ) and missed calls and also those phone calls sometimes- just hoping that these times do last forever.....

Love you ever so much.....*Hugs*
yours Multi(Nikhil)Menon

Yeah,I am praying for your admission at MASCOM more than anyone else and you know why...!! :D

24 comments:

ki said...

I LOVED IT :)

Priya Joyce said...

same here...completely agree

яノςんム said...

friendship is jus so cute feeling.. of all the posts i ve read here, including mine, almost all say the same, raka is one of a kind :)

love u girl!!
and the post is awesome!! kudos Nikhil!!

AD said...

loved it :D
was tickli all the while :D

muthu said...

wow... I have been reading quite a few posts about Raka.....

man she must be one great dude from what i have read....

So i would love to raise my glasses to raka.....


cheers to raka....... :)

Mohita said...

Awww..Such a lovely dedication.
God bless you both.

Its important to acknowledge the presence of dear ones in our life.That's exactly what you did,through your post.You conveyed words to your heartfelt emotions.I admire you for that.

May your friendship last till eternity,and even further.

Cheers!

Hemanth Potluri said...

menon what a beautiful post bro :).friendship at its best :)..

urs..hemu..

The Pink Orchid said...

awwwwwwweeeeeeeee... Cheers to your friendship! :D

Ria said...

Tht was such a sweet post!! :) I m sure u must hav loved it too babe.

yamini meduri said...

nice..!!!

deluded said...

too sweet!

*drinks black coffee

NE~ISM said...

Friendship "true" is awesome..

Loved this!

Ne

Urv said...

Cheers :D

wonderfully said Nikhil :D

Arv said...

kewl dedication bro...

and am wishing her the best for MASCOM too :)

take care... cheers...

Dream'R said...

MultiMenon just took direct Dil se to a whole new level..real swell bro...luvd it...

enchantinganki said...

sweetness evrywhere :-)

nicely written..

Chronicwriter said...

lovely dedication from multi niks

chriz

Phoenix said...

@nikhil

im at a loss of words here... what you said was phenomenal because like i too detest it when people claim that virtual friendships arent that real as real frienships...

im extremely honoured that we are mirror images of each other.. and that i dont ever have to explain myself when im with you.. looking forward to our chats at the end of the week makes the week go by in a jiffy... thank you for being one of the brightest spot in my life..

i hope your exams went well... :)

*HUGS*

Phoenix said...

@muthu

dont dude... im a dudette.. :D

Phoenix said...

@ne-ism

a big hug coming your way....

Phoenix said...

@ria

im sitting on cloud 9 at the moment....

Mayz said...

that was a totally awwww kinda post...touchwood...hope ur bond remains this strong forever :)

MultiMenon said...

Ki,Priya,Richa,AD,Muthu,Mohitha,Hemz,
Kajal,Ria,Yamini,Deluded,Ne,Chriz,
Mayz,DreamR,Arv,Urv,Enchantingaki
Thanks lot peeoplz for those beautiful words..and thank a zillion for all those wishes of luck in the journey ahead.. :) I kno am a bit late,but its never late enough to acknowledge on how much of happiness all of u have brought to me today by filling in ur thoughts.. :)

Me lovvess all of youuu.. :)

Hugzzzzzzzzzzz...

ANWESA said...

a beautiful post!!!!!!i luvd it..