Friday, May 08, 2009

I'm Back...



yes finally i get to come back to the space i consider home. its been n amazing 7 guest post celebrating my 500th post! and it felt great that everyone spoke good things about me [thank god!.. nahi toh naak kat jati :P] i dont know how this idea struck me to have guest posts but i must say it yielded such rich dividends... im big on friendships but somehow i have always been unsure of what my friend feels about this virtual friendship [to me its very much real] but these posts made me realize that my feelings are reciprocated and I'm valued as much as i value them... it really helps to be reminded that you are loved and cared for... when times are tough, when despair surrounds me and i feel like quitting, i will have these wonderful posts to fall back on..

thank you Mayank, Yamini, Richa, Harshita, Nikhil, Anwesa, and  Sumit da for being so wonderfully kind and generous to me... im really touched by all the beautiful words and thoughtful gestures..... 

anyway i don't think i have thanked all my new friends... like  SeherKajal, Arv, ArnabMahesh,Amith etc who have been extremely patient and thoughtful while reading and commenting on my last few posts.....

a really tough phase in my live begins tomorrow... i have my very first entrance exams [MASCOM,Kottayam] it is the one place i really really want to get in... its a strange sensation...I'm a little nervous as to what will happen but somehow i feel ready.. maybe a huge disappointment will come my way.. but no matter what comes my way... i will fight it.. i know i will.... 

from Monday my semester begins. Tamil being the first exam.. and to be very honest i haven't a clue... its really beyond me to memorize anything...i have a bad feeling that the invigilation will be tightened and it will be next to impossible to sneak a peak near by.. whatever happens im still hopeful.. i just wish i pass or else all my hard work of the last 3 years and 5 semesters will go to the dogs! hey bhagwaan please kripa karo..

you know just when i wanted to sit back and relax with no pressing need to write posts... i felt an insatiable need to blog.. maybe its got to do with exams.. those who know me... are aware.. that just before exams i make tall promises to not blog but i end up posting almost everyday.. anyway i had tons to write during these last few days.. a few i have it saved in drafts... and others are somewhere scribbled hopefully i will be able to retrieve them.... 

even during what seemed like happy hours for me.. some people were really silly, childish and in turn hurtful too.. and there were others who took the opportunity to take potshots at me... for all those who misunderstood me... here is a clarification... i haven't said or meant any hurtful things to anyone... and i surely don't want anyone to quit blogging because of me...if you think I'm offending or hurting you..kindly clarify with me and then go on to publish stuff in my name.. 

okay i think the heat and humidity is getting to me here....my thoughts are punctuated by trickles of sweat coursing down every nook and crevices of my body..arrgh! i guess i have to take a shower! again!!

Wish me luck people! tomorrow is really a big day for me!! i need all the luck!

48 comments:

freelancer said...

all the bst gal...go crack it

The Pink Orchid said...

all my best wishes with you Raka.. :) rock on... go give it your best!! :) and reading about you was a pleasure... :)

AD said...

wah ji waahhh
aa gaen aap :D
well dearie i wish you a long ever after in blogging and yes you do have a spark which obviously is incomparable :)
hugs!

comfortably numb said...

lotsa luck dear...smash them:)

ki said...

Bestoluck :)

vanilla sky said...

All the best for your semester and entrance exams :) Give your bst shot. Thats what matters and thats the only thing in your hand :)

Arnab Majumdar said...

Hiya Raka/Phoenix (you've become famous by that name, FYI!), good to see you back here. I hope whatever kept you busy all this time, it's worked out fine for you...

Best of luck for tomorrow's entrance, and the semester exams. Don't worry, chill and give the exams (that's what I tell everyone, but I've never been able to follow it myself).

I'm sure there are many who are acquainted with the syndrome of "writing-when-the-exams-come." In fact, there are a few stories on my blog that I wrote sitting right in the exam hall! :D it happens to everyone, don't worry so much...

Cheers, and one more time, Best of Luck. Take care...

muthu said...

Best of luck raka....

If you really want something, then the universe conspires 4 you to have it - Paulo coelo...

So go get it... :)

The Rat... said...

Hey baby.. iam sure u ll come out of that tamil exam in flying colors..
all d very best... take care, Sweets

яノςんム said...

u have earned it babes :)
we reciprocate cuz u desreve every drop of it.. :)

and all the best for exams. really crack it!! i know u will..

LOVE!!

Hopeless Romantic said...

all the best for ur exams...i am sure u would do well...tk care n have a blast in the exams :)

cheers,
Amit

Dream'R said...

U go get em raka...u know it...i know it..everyone knows it..u r gonna ace it tomm..and u r gonna comeback home, get online and tell us that u aced it.

You and MASCOM are like Manchester United and the Champions League title..meant to be together ;-)..

chalo all the best once again..dont forget to pray before your exam...dont forget your admit cards, etc etc..carry an extra pen( sounding like mom here..hehe)..

chalo all the best..

luv
amith

Netika Lumb said...

All the best..for your exam and for your entrance test! I know how much you want this to work. Good luck!

Meera said...

hmm...wish u all the luck dear!

Arv said...

a pleasure :)

thank you Raka...

Wishing you the very best of things to come :)

take care... cheers...

MultiMenon said...

all the very best baby..I am sure,u ll do great..Mine was a mixed bag,more in ma blog..cumin up in sumtym,.. ;)

U take care...Hugzzzzzzz :)

Nikhil

pisku said...

Give it your best shot girl!

little boxes said...

go break a leg!

Mahesh Sindbandge said...

Hmmm

first of all best of luck...

Thanks for naming me among the patient readers... :P


Good luck again..:)

Cheers....

Mayz said...

allllzzzzzzz d bestzzzzzzzzzzz!!!

Sumit said...

all teh best!! oh n to know the negatives of a person I need to spend a few days around that chap, unless u r overtly negative, n i hate u :P
so u r saved from my wrath :P

Chronicwriter said...

tamil?

hahaha super...

gilma

and we both hit the 200th post at the same time and now look at your speed.. :)

rockstaaa

chriz

Dhanya said...

Yay you are backkkk!! I missed uuuuu :D

Best of luck with your exam, sweety! I am sure you will make it...

Phoenix said...

@dhanya


:d hehe ya finally im back...

i missed being here and interacting as well... :)

Phoenix said...

@chris
really? we had our 200th together? come on... with the speed you blog..you would have reached there too but then.. you took a break from blogging .. thats y our numbers dont tally... :)

Phoenix said...

@sumit da

im ur siser na.. bon kay kau hate korey bolo.. :d please dont hate me.. bcz if a good post is this good.. they id hate to read the hate post :)

Phoenix said...

@mayank

thankeee :)

Phoenix said...

@mahesh

thanks for the wishes

Phoenix said...

@bedatri
:D

ya i will but i hope not literally :)

Phoenix said...

@psku

yo!! hamla.......

Phoenix said...

@nikhil

i have faith on you.. now you have faith on mine... it will work out well.. trust me... i know it will be just fine... :)

cheer up!

mwuaah!

Phoenix said...

@arv

thanks for the beautiful wishes :)

Phoenix said...

@meera

thanks pal!!

Phoenix said...

@netika
i really really really want it!!!

Phoenix said...

@amitha
:D

*HUGS*

those were really some powerful words.. words that encouraged me.. thank you for being so kind... :)

Phoenix said...

@hopeless romantic

having a blast? during exams?? i dont know... but ya i will take care... :)

Phoenix said...

@richa

mwuaah muwwah.... :)

Phoenix said...

@the rat

:)

thank you......

Phoenix said...

@arnab

*smiling from ear to ear*

really you wrote stories sitting in the exam hall? :D :O

my my :D thanks that really was an inspiration... :)

raka/phoenix :) i dont know what to say to that.. but in a way im pleased.. i wanted always to be known as phoenix in my blogworld maybe because i wanted to hide behind the garbs of anonymity but then.. somewhere.. i do interact with my friends off the net.. so i think it works out just fine :)

im really touched by your words... :) thank you so much for being so thoughtful! :)

Phoenix said...

@vailla sky

you just spoke my mind.. this is what i truly belive the thing that is in my power is to perform rest if up to god/fate/or rather the examiner...

thank you... :)

Phoenix said...

@kirti

thanks :)

Phoenix said...

@comfortably numb

smash? oo i love the sound of it! thanks :)

Phoenix said...

@seher


*a tight hug*

mwuaah

u r simply one of the generous people around!!

Phoenix said...

@kajal

im sure u got bored... :)


anyway thanks a ton for the wishes..

Phoenix said...

@freelancer...

thank you... :)

Phoenix said...

@muthu

oo i love the quote from coelho... its something i believe in i want that this be true.. for i know how much i want this to happen...

ANWESA said...

best of luck 4 ur ntrance xams n sems too!!!dun worry,just chill !!
everything ll fall into place.just conc on urself now...

Sumit said...

try korlam ekta hate post, criticism post lekhar... parlam na!! baje kotha lekha'r cali nei, bhaant oboshhyo likhte pari :P