Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Happy and Smiling again!


I haven't been in too good a mood of late. probably i have pissed off many by not taking calls or replying to the Ims and sms's. i have been unable to blog, there was no interest and no desire to do so. i have missed many post of yours which i should have read and commented, while some of you who have been extremely understanding and kind to me regarding the same, some have come up and demanded why i haven't replied to the comments or visited their blogs. to the latter i just have something to clarify, there are times i read but i am unable to comment, but basically i blog because i want to, and that it is a source of pleasure for me, i don't want to reduce it to a liability, where i feel obligated to comment just because someone has commented, i will do it because i want to not because i have to. so if i haven't been up to your expectation,i am sorry but i am what i am.

Anyway moving on... as of now i am feeling a whole lot better, in kinda good mood you can say. finally right now its raining, i mean the proper hours long rain that washes away the dust and clearing the humidity that made life so impossible for us.this is the first monsoon showers of the season.it pretty late but nonetheless here... so that's surely a breather. but i wanted to enjoy my beloved rains here before moving on. and thank god my wish was granted!did i tell you i absolutely love the rains??!! i simply loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorve the rains!! :D :)

On other happy events. very recently most of my friends from school met up and we had a whale of a time together, some of whom i was meeting after 5 long years. you can imagine 11 ladies seated at a corner at one of Kolkata's finest restaurants in a well known mall for a buffet; chattering, giggling, clicking pictures away to glory and having a ball. everyone was like super happy and excited to be back and it was one happy reunion! thankfully i met up all these beautiful people before i left or else id be missing on a lot, since i don't think i will be around for the later reunions. what i absolutely loved was the fact, that despite meeting up after 5 years it didn't seem as if we hadst been out of touch at all. and there was never a dull or awkward moment, smiles and giggles ruled the whole outing and it was one happening event to be in.

As the days are rolling by and time to leave comes nearer the fear and apprehension is making me all the more anxious and nervous but I'm trying my best to not make it more difficult for me and take things as they come.. and if you have friends like Nikhil and Anwesa who keep reminding you of the number of days left... god u can imagine... I'm ready to tear my hair out! :) :P Sorry to all you lovely people who has had to read my rants about my insecurities and leaving home blues.. sorry to have bored you to death but i will try and not whine and make it all worthwhile and if indeed i fail to keep my word please be patient as this is one of the most rough and harsh phase of my life... i will bounce back with my chirpy ways...

And o yeah... there is this one deed that makes me a lot happier and relived these days... there has been something that had made me all cold and unapproachable and this was because i have been angry and bitter... but i have learnt to let go and do what i want.. even if it means contradicting myself and at the cost of appearing confused to many... i will maintain what i had realized for myself... that i will preserve my individuality and strength of character no matter what...but at the same time... i will do things which i feel like doing... for i am answerable to no-one but myself. this makes me happy and i am happy to be loved and to love. it makes my plight a lot lesser and my heart a lot lighter... and makes me one happy girl!

Happy Rains to all you lovely people.... and ya in case you are interested in reading the guest post i wrote for NE aka Nehya...and here is one i did for Vinay aka Leo too...just click on the names.. :).. cya around!!

23 comments:

ANWESA said...

1st?

ANWESA said...

hmm..1st aftr a long tym.. :) :)

Phoenix said...

yes yes u r my first my bind!!

ANWESA said...

happy rains 2 u too :)

i'm glad dat ur back 2 ur former-self :) love ya...

2 comment or nt is a personal decision..it cant b forced..

reunions r real spl..esp wid skul frnds,i'm waiting 4 my chance :)

i was happy 2 find my name in this post :) (for watevr reasons)

n i love you :) :)
hamesha :)

comfortably numb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
comfortably numb said...

am sure u'll bak to churning out those lovely posts frequently again...not to say that this isn't a lovely post:)

Yeah it rained and I went out wid frnds, got drenched and found a moment's bliss:)
That's what the rains do *cheers*

d gypsy! said...

meting old friends has a lovely feeling ...

i have been doing that from two weeks now... feels good...maybe bcoz it washes off whatever hurt u may have caused to them or they have to u...

when i was new to blogging, the guest posts were a hot thing, now i dont see them much... :)

just blog hopping, tc

MultiMenon said...

I smelled a post even when we were on the fone,and look what I've got here.. :D and I know for a fact that,me and anwesa love you more than ourselves and thats prolly why we remind you of the number of days left and all that.Not coz I wanna pull ur hair big tym.. :((((((((

Hugggggggggzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

:))))))))))))))))))))))

Nikhil

MultiMenon said...

I used to dream of all those re-unions post school..It never happened till date,now me doesn't think much about those. And right now,times have changed and so have those old buddies of mine. and again,I have YOU!! so why worry?? :)))

Take care gal.. :)

Nikhil

Mayz said...

i knew it...i even asked u abt it n u wont tell...now m feelin like an outsider :(

Dhanya said...

Raka! Why do you say sorry in your very OWN blog ? You have the right to do things you want. Completely justified!

Cheer up dear.. you are going to experience the best of times ahead of you...

freelancer said...

ahh...finally someone is back...it gets kinda boring when all the best bloggers disappears

PULKIT said...

hey raka!
rains are like that... they come with all those breeze and leave one in a subtle of a mood at times... somewhere between happiness and nostalgia!
they are like that only!
anyways...

NOBODY IS BORED BY UR HOME LEAVING TALKS! so dont apologise again.... love ur blog a lot and it hurts when u apologise for anything u write!

ME FEELING ALL THE SAME...I TOLD U WHY AND FOR WHAT ..RIGHT! me leaving too!
same same things goin on...


anyways...circumstances are diff though!

hope u had a gr8 time with ur frns, stay strong deary! tc and god bless!
MORE GOOD TIMES COMING AHEAD...M RATHER SURE OF IT!!

AD said...

your friendship posts are all so wonderful at all blogs :)

we love you.
always.
in whatever skin you wear honey!

just smile now.. cuz that will scare everything else away!

rabbit said...

we all love rains don't we... and it's monsoon time again.

Time for rainboy to get in action.

tc n hugs

Keshi said...

They dun say OLD IS GOLD for nothing.

Im glad u had fun :) and that ur happy.


Keshi.

Aditi..............:) said...

Its good to see you happy again...:)
Yeah I read int he news that 95% of india is under rains!!! But you know what...I belong to the land of 5% where rains are not even close!!! :(
So enjoy the rains for me as well!!! :P

Arv said...

Nice to see you happy again :)

I hear that lots of people are still waiting for their share of the rains :)

Enjoy the monsoons :)

take care da...

cheers...

Aw.S.M said...

I luvd he first bit.:) Yeah u should only comment if u like what u read or if u feel like commenting. I m by ur side on this one. Frankly, if i post somethin stupid i certainly wouldnt expect u to comment coz u shouldnt :)..:)

So its raining again eh..thats nice...hope it lasts till August though.. i also wanna feel the rain in my face.:)

Met ur friends eh..brilliant yaar...now when u go awat u wont have any regrets..xactly how it should be :)...

Be happy raka

luv
amith

Zubin said...

Oi...It rained here too..yaay..yaay..
I hope you remember I love the rains too.

You were gone as well..?

I just feel like copy-pasting the first paragraph of this post. I haven't been able to blog too..lately..since long in fact.
Not many missed me though. So no threats to "comment" either.. hehe.. LOL.

And its lovely to meet old friends na? Luckily for me, mine have always been around..right in the neighborhood. So we kinda hangout every single time we get a chase.. :)

Looking forward to read your forthcoming posts.

love..hugz and kisses..Zub..:)

Zubin said...

Oi...It rained here too..yaay..yaay..
I hope you remember I love the rains too.

You were gone as well..?

I just feel like copy-pasting the first paragraph of this post. I haven't been able to blog too..lately..since long in fact.
Not many missed me though. So no threats to "comment" either.. hehe.. LOL.

And its lovely to meet old friends na? Luckily for me, mine have always been around..right in the neighborhood. So we kinda hangout every single time we get a chase.. :)

Looking forward to read your forthcoming posts.

love..hugz and kisses..Zub..:)

NE~ISM said...

Hey Girlie!! I am so happy and smiling after reading that post of yours. You are a Gem!! and I know you have not been up to My Raka, because I have not seen you online at all here lately!

You come back around, I miss talking too you. See you soon sweetie!!

Ne

Chriz said...

take care and come back whole.. i see you taking quizzes a lot these days