Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Roshni


Dear Roshni,

I cant believe it has been 10 years since the day Di first lowered you into my arms. i still remember the day, hardly old enough myself, awkward i struggled to hold you right, with mom dad and everyone else instructing me what to do. i still remember how an operation of Di denied you your mother presence. it was very hard on me but i learnt. i learnt to wake up from the deepest slumber to make you the milk, i learnt to sleep light, i learnt to bathe, feed and put you to sleep and i don't regret any moment.

I may sound all ancient here... but then hell i cant believe how fast you have just grown up. it seems all a miracle to me now..

The past 5 months are my moments of bliss when i got a large chunk of quality time with you. now i cant even imagine going to bed and not hugging you tight, i cant imagine not waking up with you around. 10 years... okay this still hasn't sunk in...

'You mean the world to me.. or you are my world' is hardly enough to sum up the wealth of feelings i harbour for you.. even though i may not have been your mother... but to me you will be my baby always...

Times ahead will be tough sweetheart, maybe i wont be around... but don't mess up life based on emotions..learn to carve a niche for yourself against all odds remember in the end there will always be a reward waiting for you, for the hard work you put in.. remember that you have an aunt who has you on her mind always.. that she will be there for you always....


Here's wishing you a very happy 10Th birthday.. may you grow up to be a fine lady... and make us all very proud of you... dream high and persevere to make them your reality....

With lots of love and luck
*hugs*
Pupu

9 comments:

Dhanya said...

Happy birthday to Roshni!

And me's proud of Raka!! :)

Aw.S.M said...

she ll do us all proud dont u worry..she s had a breat upbringing and a gr8 loving aunt/mom to look upto...:)

proud of u raka..really am...u r the awesomest :)

luv
amith

Arv said...

Happy Birthday to Roshni :)

take care... cheers...

vanilla sky said...

Happy Birthday Roshni!!

Jinxed Pixie said...

happy birthday roshini!
:D

(p.s. : she shares her birthday with Imelda Marcos... :P)

ANWESA said...

happy b'de roshni!!!!
u'v got a lovely aunt...god bless both of u...

Mayz said...

Happy Birthday Roshni!! plz stop pullin my leg on d phone :P

Ria said...

thts a sweet b'day wish!! :) Happy b'day Roshni.

Keshi said...

A 10th bday? aww how sweet. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROSHNI!

*HUGZ*

Keshi.