Saturday, June 20, 2009

Yahoo

Have you ever loved someone knowing you will lose him?

I don't know if this will ever make sense to you, whether you will understand the gravity of what i am writing, but to me it means a lot.


Yahoo came to our house on a two day visit. He is my dad's friends pup. he is barely a month old. He was our guest for two days until he was to be taken away. knowing all we welcomed him into our heart and our lives. Repercussions of what will happen when he leaves never once entered our minds, we loved him as our own and we received him into our lives willingly. two days passed in a blink of an eye... its been around19 hours since he left... his presence is still missed... his small pranks... his running around everywhere... his sniffing and then chewing the legs of the chairs.. his bed remains untouched..rumpled as he has left it...


We miss you Yahoo.. you came for a few days and left an imprint on our mind for years to come. i know i will never have a pup at my place but the fact that you came and fulfilled my childhood dream, means much... i so hope you have a fulfilling life ahead with your new masters and new life.. while i will always treasure these borrowed moments...

18 comments:

Cяystal said...

Aw ! Yahoo is such an adorable name..
Btw you'll get to meet him..so just wait for the momennt!

ANWESA said...

yes,i'v loved things/ppl knowing dat i'll lose dem sumde..

mayb u'll meet yahoo again...sumde..

p.s:i'm missing ur blogroll...plz put it up soon,wont u?

яノςんム said...

awwww... i too badly want to have pup but my mom doesnt let me have one :D
and u promised pictures of yahoo yaar..

Aarthi said...

Aww... I too have a pet... her name is Ginger! :)

I cannot stay without here even for a day! She is that adorable... :)
I really know how much they leave an impact on us... :)

*hugs*

AD said...

awwwwwww.. hugs...
i know exactly how u feel!

Mahesh Sindbandge said...

I never stop loving someone just because if i realise about their going away.

In fact i cant do that as i am that tough to do so..

Wow what a cutie pup it is..

I simply love dogs..

Cheers

PULKIT said...

the old saying ... that pyaar kiya nahi jaata , ho jata hai,.. is apt for this
:)

hey... I dint get any comment from u at my last post? did u left my blog follower list dear?

Dhanya said...

I think I just might get a Labrador puppy soon! Fingers crossed. Never bothered to get a dog after my Doberman died when I was in 11th grade..

Can't wait to get one soon!

They are SO cute aren't they ? :)

Jinxed Pixie said...

dogs are the best!

i had one..her name was tiny..

and awesome she was! :)

Arv said...

He will grow into a nice doggie :)

hope you get to spend more time with him in the days to come... take care da...

cheers...

Chriz said...

you have yahoo's picture?

Ria said...

Aww..so cute!!i love dogs and i knw hw wonderful it must hav been to hav a puppy running around the house. :)

Preetilata【ツ】 said...

pets esp dogs truns the home more alive.

Crimson Feet said...

oh u are so rt... they leave a hole in your heart when they go!!

vanilla sky said...

why dont you put up a pic of the sweetheart?

Mayz said...

u didnt click any pics??

Kartz said...

Pooches are blessed creatures. Very. Hope you get to see him soon! :)

Peace.

Astraeus said...

i am glad you got this awesome opportunity raka

i know how much you have wanted a puppy all your life and am glad you got to experience it
*hug*