Sunday, July 19, 2009

At Bangalore!

My last few days at Kolkata...had been really harrowing and hectic...but here i am in Bangalore now..campus is light years away from civilization...but surroundings are beautiful and serene...rooms are just like home..and with great friends as roomies; Vaidehi,Shephali, Anu, and Deepika... this place is all alien...nothing like home..but there is still a kind of comfort level..Maybe meeting friends we met online and then meeting them personally is quite a treat...so all in all yes i am homesick, missing SAMIK like hell but the place is good..Someday i hope to call IIJNM 'home'.. so this is all i can type now..as my roomies are queuing up for using the lappy...so more updates on my new life...but on my net post... btw haven’t decided if i ll be blogging or not :) so this is a smiling Phoenix signing off... :P

21 comments:

Sumit said...

good to know you have settled in. n just wait n watch how life unfolds there :)

Hopeless Romantic said...

good, enjoy, keep us posted :)

Amit

Arv said...

Have a great time :)

Amal Bose said...

have a wonderful time there.. :)

NE~ISM said...

Love You Girl and I hope you have a blast!!!! Miss ya!

Ne

Jinxed Pixie said...

already?
in bangalore?

Miss Sunshine said...

Have a gala time :D

Tara said...

Congos and yup am back. :) Have a great time at IIJNM, and fly ahead! :) Miss you girl. :)

Pesto Sauce said...

Enjoy your hostel life

Leo said...

it'd help if u pick up calls sometime :P

Priya Joyce said...

nice to get an update from u yaar..hope u have a nice time..ahead :)

Ki said...

Keep us updated and HAVE FUN :D

parzi said...

nice to know that u r liking it in a new atmosphere...hope it gets better with each passing day...and hope u enjoy this new journey...
take care
gud luck!

Harshita said...

I cant help but say... "See, I told u, its gonna be alrite"...

Wish u loads of luck for this new beginning... and hey! sms me ur new number... dont u miss my smses?? hehe

AD said...

i bless you with all my good wishes and all my prayers!

Ria said...

keep us updated gal!!and good luck. :)

Reality Check said...

Okay I am missing you girl! lol I hope you are having a blast tho. This is the time of your life.. Make sure you play a little bit!!

Love ya girl!
Ne

PULKIT said...

dekhna...tere ko wahan bahut acha lagega soon hi se

Keshi said...

good to know ur hvn alot of new things to experience :)


**btw haven’t decided if i ll be blogging or not

u r stil blogging Raka arent ya? :) This I believe is a blogpost?

dun confuse ur mind by saying u hvnt decided to blog or not. It's kind of disappointing for ur friends here too. I dunno...when u keep saying u dun wanna blog, it makes me feel 'why am I here then'.

Dun get me wrong...Im just being honest. :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

Raka, what I wanna say is dun consider Blogging as a chore/job. Thats when u hv to decide on whether ur gonna do it or not.

I believe we should enjoy whatever we do, blogging etc.

plz plz dun get me wrong. Im only trying to make u realise something that most bloggers often disregard. Often ppl think that Blogging is a chore, when it's not. u blog only if u want to and if ur happy abt it. u know what I mean duncha?

*HUGZ*

Keshi.

comfortably numb said...

cheers to life:)