Saturday, July 04, 2009

New Look!!


Me before

Guess what people i got a whole new look.... i had my hair cut and have coloured it both global and streaks... and it made me one happy chick....




Me after the hair cut... please try and notice the streaks










this is how my hair looks now..>




This has to be my first where i spend almost 6 hours for tremendous sessions with streaks and global [full hair colour] i was given a shampoo which came with a head massage and i could happy go off to sleep.. then came a beautiful and funky hair cut followed up by a blow dry and setting... you must be wondering why the hell is she ranting about her hair cut and colour.. well trust me i have my reasons..firstly i have never pampered myself like this before.. i have cut my hair and all but i have never really sat in the salon for hours altogether pampering myself... and this has to be my first... secondly this is the first time i coloured my hair.... and thirdly i would have spent 9k on the the services i availed to if i had paid... but it was done to me for FREE FREE FREE!!

now you guys give me a feedback..tell me how it is! :)

23 comments:

IcE MaiDeN said...

FREEE???? :O :O :O

kaha? kidhar? kab? kaise?
meee toooo!!!!

damn they look awesome!!! i love d streaks!!! :P :D

Niceeee :) :)

Priya Joyce said...

hey chashmish...:P:P...kewl hair :):)
hugs

Aarthi said...

Its looking fantastic!

Loved the streaks and the hair cut! Wow! Awesome!

Jinxed Pixie said...

ooohh...your hair looks super fabulous... :D

and free?
:O

MultiMenon said...

You before--sexy.. :P

You after the haircut-- Super Sexy.. :p :P :D

Your hair color-- no comments coz like it black somehow.. :DDDD

Happy?? First time with goggles. ;)

Hugz

Nikhil

Leo said...

phoe's new haircut rocks! :D loved it...

but i somehow prefer the old black haired beauty :D

яノςんム said...

they are awesome!! i really love tht color, blv me wen i get my hair coloured, they gotta be burgundy :D

and How come free??

Cяystal said...

I don't love red hair..but they suit you baby! :D..and yea, I'm jealous frm the fact that its all free! :X
Streaks are sooooo \cool/
iLike!

Chriz said...

i love the old touche.. dunno why...

i wud also do something like this to my mush, beard and my hair..

Aw.S.M said...

aila...HOTTTTIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :)

lookin good yaar :)

WarmSunshine said...

Wow.... free????

cool!

u look hot :P

ANWESA said...

d haircut is cool...

i agree wid nikhil..i luv d black version :)

vanilla sky said...

Hair looks nice :)

But how come free? Some offer?

PULKIT said...

lookin good :)
coooooool types!
hugs!

Aditi..............:) said...

Hey somehow I am not able to view the fotos!!:(
but how did u get all that for free!!!!!!!!! :)

Dhanya said...

You lucky bum! Getting such things for free... love the rich colour :)

Pallav said...

hey yeh to bahut acha lag rha hai..
one thing free..kaisey.. \? wanted to knw..
secondly ur looking cho cho cute n chweet with specs...

hehehe...

Pallav

The Rat... said...

i shelled out around 5k for this.... but felt it was worth it 'coz of the pampering,...


but Free??? y ? how? wr? :-o

muthu said...

hmhm....

Ur new style is looking good.. :)

NE~ISM said...

you looking good sis!!!

I really like it.. I like the color

Phoenix said...

@people

i know someone who is like the head of hair science academy.. that means she gets to superwise the leading salon academy and train the teachers who teach their students inhair colour and hair cut etc,,, and os during their practical exams they need models and this person sarika di called me for one such exams :) so basically i was a gunea pig and that too for free

Ria said...

wow!!thts gr8. :) Lucky u to hav got it for free. Looking gr8 gurl.

numerounity said...

cool…let us know who has done this pretty job and that too for free free and free :)