Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sexy TAG

Saw this at PJ's blog and i couldn't resist doing it... and this one is for Pj !

1. Your secret moan Zone??
HM well.. i guess its my ears its pretty erogenous i think... [playing safe you know]

2. Dressed or undressed-when you feel the sexiest??

is there an option called semi dressed?? lol kidding... hmm i think it would have to be dressed.. because it leaves a lot on imagination.. a lil tantalizing... you don't have to be nude to feel good in your own skin

3.Most passionate book
u've ever read.
I think it has to be all the Mills and Boons i have read and trust me i have read tons!!

4.A color that makes you feel wild.
Black.... hides the flaws and accentuates what you already have...:)

5.What makes a man irresistible :P
his being sensitive to a woman's need... a woman is [not all. at least me] is a lot inhibited and not that comfortable with her sexuality and needs..the guy has to gauge the comfort level of the lady and sets the pace for intimacy is what makes my man irresistible :)

6.The perfect romantic setting would be?
sitting on the beach watching the waves break on the boulders... or sitting in the car watching the dusk engulfed by the night...watching the city twinkling lights..even amidst the hustle and bustle of the city....time stops and its lovers paradise

7. Music that puts you in the mood of passion.
Instrumental... or a slow soft number...

8. Love to you is..
Someone i love and trust myself with, enough to give up my body, share my heart and bare my soul

9. Your secret obsession.
Waking up in the morning to see the one i love sleeping beside me... sleep makes a person vulnerable and without a care about the world... at such a time i want to see my guy at his total abandonment..

10. The craziest thing you've ever done to attract a guy/gal(for guys) attention.
OMG..really tough one to answer... i don't remember this one.. I'm pretty shy and I'm someone who makes the guy want to draw my attention..but if i had to draw a guys attention.. id be hot and cold.. and keep the guy guessing about my intentions...

21 comments:

Priya Joyce said...

mast answers gal super answers..specially wat u told abt love...n also abt "wat makes a man irresistible to u" lovely
n last one...oye kuch crazy karna tha na :P

answer number 9..ehem ehem :P:P

Priya Joyce said...

yaayyyy me first :) n am glad tat u had the guts to do it here :P hugs

IcE MaiDeN said...

ohhhhh... :D ;-)
A very unique tag i hav come across... almost tempted to take it up myself :P

-Annie.

Mayz said...

this eases my work :D

comfortably numb said...

:)
this is a nice read 4 sure:D

Hopeless Romantic said...

nice tag, i wld do it some time i guess

яノςんム said...

loved the way u answered dressed or undressed :)

Love!!

AD said...

someone is being naughty :)

Dhanya said...

#5 - So well said!

Sexy tag done in a sexy way, Raka!! :) :)

Aw.S.M said...

This is a bit more info than i require :P :P :P

Ria said...

hmm...some tag ha!!good one babe. And here i got to see the bolder side of Raka. :)

MultiMenon said...

A truckload of expectations...I feel bad for ur guy.. :P :P :D

Nikhil

Jinxed Pixie said...

i realize.

i'm fifteen. only. not even legal.
is that supposed to be a good thing or a bad thing?

(obviously good. duh).

:)

Amrita~Ams said...

heh..haahah..mai tera tag copy karing :P..heheh.mast sexy hai re

NE~ISM said...

I loved this Tag, and it is very sexy I think I am going to do it tonight!! Ahhh I need to feel sexy and be sexy! lol

I likes your answer of wanting your love beside you! I am excited to do it..

Benny said...

Hey that was a daring effort..nice one!!!

Harshita said...

all bachcha log doing the same stuff...haan!! LOL
:) :)

Nice answers... dont leave anything for imagination...;) ;)

Arv said...

Hmmm... this tag seems to be a real hot one these days...

interesting answers :)

take care... cheers...

freelancer said...

oi can i borrow it too?

the silent observer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
the silent observer said...

GREAT POST!!!! quite BOLD, I might add!!! :P