Thursday, July 02, 2009

Tag!

You know why i do Tags now don't you? :P yes i was bored but wanted to put up something on my blog but couldn't think of any.. so i practically ripped this tag off Ne's blog initially and then from Mayanks too :)

1. I've come to realize that my last kiss..... was passionate yet sweet :P

2. I am listening to... dhan te nan..kaminay

3. I talk... endlessly so much that my jaw hurts at the end of the day :P

4. I love... to blog

5. My best friends... are the exiler of my life

6. My first real kiss... was embarrassing, hot and extremely sweet :P *Blush* *Blush*

7. Love is... living life in the truest sense

8. Marriage is... forever

9. Somewhere, someone is thinking... separation and loneliness

10. I'll always... be a survivor in life :)

11. The last time I really cried was because... shubhankar left without a goodbye

12. My cell phone ... is indispensable to me

13. When I wake up in the morning... i try and remember what day it is and what is scheduled on that day

14. Before I go to bed... I hug and kiss my neice, and think about samik and fall asleep planning the next day

15. Right now I am thinking about... going to bed

16. Babies are... adorable.. i want at least 2 facebook says 3 and mentions the date they will be born too :P

17. I miss... my home, family and friends even before leaving home..

18. Today I... am elated.. i got a beautiful top as a farewell gift from Samik

19. Tomorrow I will be... going for a haircut and colour and that too Free! Free! Free! at A N John"s yahoo!!

20. I really want to be... a successful journalist... get a plush job and eradicate the troubles my parents have been through.... and be with Samik in life

24 comments:

comfortably numb said...

Is the Kaminay soundtrack available...am so in love with that song:)
Me is bored too...words have left me...may steal this tag from ur space:D

Pranav Kumar V said...

Wow!! Is that really the name of a song??!! at least I didn't hear it!!

you will be a damn cool journalist, but... but but but... you'll first have to stand in front of a cave and yell... "By the powers of the mighty pens... I have the powers..." and bam... you'll get it all!! :P

See you when I see you... :)

P.S. being a good J was an honest opinion, don't take my advice to be one seriously!! I guess people tend to speak this way when its midnight, they're hungry, can't yell, can't sleep.... ok ok am off!!

Aw.S.M said...

raka sweety..:)

listening to kaminey!! kahaa se..where did u get the soundtrack from??
And haan bhai u love to blog..humein woh pataa hain :P..and we loove to read ur bloggg :)

I like this tag yaar..quite well done..very matter of factly stated..badi bachi ban gayi kya :P

luv
amith

Arv said...

kewl :)

NE~ISM said...

you did awesome with this tag!! and your answers scream excitement. You are going to succeed in everything dear because of person that you are the spirit that you carry and that smart brain of yours

I am glad I have been around to know such a sweet girl like you!!!

Ne.

Priya Joyce said...

super kewl answers gal..specially those kiss(y) ones..

:P

hey i too did tha same tag :P

freelancer said...

oh wow dhan ta nan...
me gonna tag it too

Jinxed Pixie said...

aaaaahhh..

...nice tag..

shall i consider myself tagged?

and t-shirt?
:O

Phoenix said...

@siam

no yaar the soundtrack isnt available yet...whatever i have heard its from the TV itself..

yeah go ahead do the tag.. would love to read it..:)

Phoenix said...

@pk

now wjhy am i not surprised by your comment.. now wait... maybe because you are PK :) so are you like bangalore now?!!

Phoenix said...

@amit
kaminay.... i mean the movie not you.. i saw in the tv... kyun blog kartey kartey tv dekhna mana hai kya :)

oye what did you think im some kid???

Phoenix said...

@arv
thankie :)

Phoenix said...

@NE

you are just partial to me :D and i love it

mwuaaaaaaaah!!

Phoenix said...

@pj

sorry Pj i havent visited your blog in a while..will drop down read and comment! :)

Phoenix said...

@freelance

:D go ahead and do the tag...

Phoenix said...

@punya

yeah sure go ahead... i tag you :)

AD said...

God willing you will be a successful journalist :)

indeed indeed :)

loved your answers

Cяystal said...

I LOVE dhan te nan..Aaja Aaja dil Nichode..
Raat ki Matki tode
koi good luck nikale..
bollyAdda.com
aaj ghulak to fode.

hai dil dil dara
mera teli ka tel..
kodi kodi paisa paisa..
paise ka khel.. :D

How many kisses have you had bhaiyaa??..I never recieved any..*sob sob* I mean the REAL kisses btw :P

Oh baba..another cell phone addict..btw I loved 14 ..too cute! :)
Free haircut? meko bhi do naaa! :(

MultiMenon said...

Awesome tag... :) BTW,everyone knows u n sam are going out..jahaan dekho samik.. :p samik


samik



samik


samik

:p

;)

Nikhil

:D

:D

Miss Kido said...

I loved 10 & wish you all the very best for 20 :)

Have a great weekend :)

Cheers!!!

яノςんム said...

awww.. i so missed reading tags at this place :D

love :D

vanilla sky said...

Free haircut at A.N John?? wowww!! ki kore?? ki kore??

Dhanya said...

Dhan te nan sounds kinda scary, doesn't it ? But the beat is catchy...:D

I have to do this tag too. My blog is going for a tag overload...

ANWESA said...

i wonder how cud i miss postin my reply here :(

but better late dan nvr..
1)who was it wid?(me? wink wink)
2)i'm luvin dat tune
3)lolz
4)nt me?
6) oho...kya sharmaati he...
16)facebuk baba ki jai!!!!
20)luky samik :)