Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Vinu!


He is one of my very close blogger friends... he is what i would call ATF... Any Time Friend... before i landed in Bangalore i had some 10,000,000 queries... from bus routes to places.. and he was forever helpful... but what touched me most about this friend of mine was... he remembered when i was to turn up in his city... he regularly checked on me... he actually helped me do an assignment, he met me up at a short notice and for a really short time... but he never complained not even when he wanted to talk to me and i told him some 100 times that i was in class or busy. he is relentless and patient as a friend someone who makes you feel at home no matter what... he has been just wonderful specially during my illness here...

Today as my special friend celebrates his birthday! here's wishing him the best in life.. may all good things happen to him for he deserves nothing but the best!

lots of love and luck

~Phoenix~

11 comments:

sawan said...

happy birthday VINU :)

Rahil said...

U so lucky to have such good people around u..

btw a very very happy returns of the day to VINU.. :)

Pranav Kumar V said...

Hey!! Happy Vinay's birthday Raka!! ;) And a happy birthday to you too Vinay!! :D

see you when I see you... :D

Vyshu said...

Happy BirthDay Vinay..:)

Harshita said...

Happy Bday to Vinu :)

яノςんム said...

wow happy birthday to Vinu :) may God bless everyone with such frineds
:)

Yellow Tulip said...

happy birthday leo:)...

Destiny's child... said...

Wishign your friend a very happy birthday...:)

Leo said...

glad to be ur ATF dear! always will be ready to help u! thank you so much for such a sweet dedication on my birthday! :)

thank u to all ur readers who wished me here! :)

yamini meduri said...

you are tagged...!!!

visit my Land of Dreams...!!!

AMIT said...

Yeah Happy Birthday.

Make website india