Thursday, August 13, 2009

A-Z Tag

Was bored and had nothing to do... so i had done it some 20 days back... but couldnt find time to publish it until now :D :)

A- always and forever... Samik [boy! i miss him!! :( ]

B- Best friends... one who are there to stay...till eternity

C- calculative and conceited people who are a pain in the ass

D- Digha of which i have brilliant memories... :)

E- enigmatic... i love people who are enigmatic

F- Freaky and fun loving... my roomies!!

G - gadha... deepi [deepika; my roomie] says best friends na gadho kay jayse hotein hai :P she is mad!!! what she meant was, friends are relentlessly hardworkin.. :P

H- harem pants... thats what i have got on now.. these are nice funky and comfortable too!

I- ice cream i soo love them...

J- for jeans... a nice comfy jeans and a tee...ideal attire for anything and everything other than seminars and reporting :P

K- kaminay... saaley IIJNM waley kaam kara kara kay maar daalenge... :P

L- LOU [love]... that i feel for samik

M- money... i need to make a huge pile and give it to the bank :(

N-night ... i miss talking through the night with Samik..midnight calls are amazing

O- omnipresent.... thats love for me.... i carry my love [samik and the wealth of feelings we harbour for each other, wherever i am.. its just there...

P-puchka... i soo miss the puchkas we used to get way back in kolkata

Q-quilt... the nice and warm one.. under which i slip and go off to la la land

R-Raka and thats me...

S- SAMIK .....ALL MINE!!!

T-tying the knot... marriage seems like a better option to me than journalism.. they are working us to our graves here

U-understanding.. which samik has Finally developed!! :D

V- Valentine's Day... i love to LOU [love]... the gifts,cards and the chocolates!! ooff! :D

W-the Titan Watch Samik had gifted me on Valentines Day

X-the X rated people that infest "my world"

Y-yummy home food that i soo miss :(

Z-Zenith that's where i wanna reach...

Anyone interested in this Tag can take it up!!

P.S- i have thought of a post which i ll post soon... right now i had just 5 minute free time so i thought it would be best to post this tag which has been languishing in my drafts for long... hopefully a new post will be up tomorrow evening or on Saturday morning... tadaaaa!! :)

15 comments:

Destiny's child... said...

I think your blog is really cool...and this post, I might take up this tag just for the fun of it. I can see that you had fun writign it...I had fun reading it..:)

Jinxed Pixie said...

OMG!

I love digha toooo!

:D

we have loads in common, y'now?

Vyshu said...

Loved readin it..:)

Tags are a way to have a quick insight into the ppl .:)

Take care gal..!

Arv said...

he hee... kewl tag... filled with love :)

take care mate... cheers...

Americanising Desi said...

i like how R follows the S :D

Ki said...

Lots of Samik in the tag! Aww :)

ANWESA said...

hav 2 agree wid AD..liked that R-S thing :) n btw,i'm still counting d no. of tyms u'v riten "Samik" in this tag :P

Amrita~Ams said...

dhan tanaaaaaaaa :D

how on earth i can forget u :P..
cm..i can never..baccha..
nice tag..:D

Yellow Tulip said...

hey nice tag:)...

Ria said...

nicely done tag with honest answers. :)

Rahil said...

so much common..C,D,I,R(my initials),Z

I will try to attempt this tag soon !!

Dhanya said...

Oooh... mentioned Samik a lot there! Sweet :D

Pranav Kumar V said...

How come?? I thought you'd name that kid niece of yours somewhere!! Don't remember the name though!!

But good it was anyway!! :D

see you when I see you... :D

comfortably numb said...

Long time back I did this...defining my life through alphabets...it's fun, ain't it!!!

vanilla sky said...

Should we count the number of times Samik is mentioned? Hehe!