Sunday, September 13, 2009

..........Forever.


You came in. I wiped off my tears. You saw it all. Still you remained unmoved.Tickets, luggage everything was in place.


With each step, my life was drifting away from me.


Your words flashed across my mind. Those poignant words……“You cannot see my tears. That does not mean I don’t ever cry.”


I turned back, fathomed the depth of your eyes and vowed to be yours…Forever.





**Crafted by : ANWESA**



P.S.: It is a guest post. Our dear Phoenix will be back in sometime.

14 comments:

Dhanya said...

:(

Nicely written, Anwesa! Too good!

Yellow Tulip said...

too good anwesa:)...very nicely written...

Americanising Desi said...

"“You cannot see my tears. That does not mean I don’t ever cry.”"

fantastic!

freelancer said...

fabulous

Ria said...

lovely dear.

Vyshu said...

Very well written ..!

Pooja Mahimkar said...

AWESOMEE

numerounity said...

Very well expressed!!!

Vinz said...

Loved the piece..!!

Sunakshi said...

Cute one xD

Sunakshi said...

you've been awarded :)

Phoenix said...

Thanks anwe for keeping ym blog alive and also for motivating me to write again...

*hugs*

and this post is truly beautiful and struck a cord with me somewhere... you are simply at your best i see :)

mwuaaaaaaaaaah

love u loads

ANWESA said...

@all those who have posted a reply and also the ones who've read the post,

Thank you!!

ANWESA said...

@Phoenix,
Welcome wifey!!!me always there for you :)

**you are simply at your best i see :)

Dint u know dat b4? lolz :)

lotsa love...