Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Mid sem Review!!

Yesterday we had mid sem reviews in college. and i got the biggest shock of my life. and i realized how true all that was spoken to me was "i needed a life" i have been too stressed about how best to get a job, how to perform great each time, how not to make mistakes, to diligently do my work; that i had forgotten to breathe to take it easy.

And that is exactly i was told among other things of course. i have this way of piling things on me. and i let the burden of responsibilities that is on me get better of me and my work suffered and it showed the stress i am putting on myself. maybe Kanchan[vise Dean] was right, i need to forgive myself, to tell myself i can make mistakes, to allow space for mistakes. yes the technical bit i need to work harder but on the whole i need to relax and take it easy without piling on.

The worse part of it all was, i had a nervous breakdown during the mid sem review, nothing could be more humiliating and embarrassing. maybe its time i have to stop being hard on myself. its time to review myself and set my priorities straight.

8 comments:

Ria said...

good to know that u r taking a stock of things and acting on ur mistakes. Take care hun!

ANWESA said...

Love ya baby!! Yes,you can make mistakes...and amend them too.

Luscious Sealed Lips said...

RELAX Love! :)

Kisses.

Yellow Tulip said...

take care dear...:)..

Matangi Mawley said...

:) ... nice.. made me go back a lil.. :)

VickY said...

have fun and take things lightly...

tc

Pesto Sauce said...

Coming here after some time...glad to know you have settled down well in Bangalore

Standbymind said...

Hey...
this is bad..
Dont overburden yourself....


Btw- long time..hows it beeen