Thursday, February 25, 2010

Loving being Me!

When you stay from home you value it more than anything..Nostalgia has gripped me in a vice like grip and somehow i just cant shake this homesickness off me.. I've been missing home and loved ones like crazy...maybe its a phase.. i just cant wait for this course to come to an end... just 61 days to go and the wait seems unbearable!

Rudyard Kipling in his famous poem IF says-

If you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds' worth of distance run -
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man my son!



Finally im back from the taluk's got my work done in just 3 days... and just ran for my life... its so nice and peaceful at the hostel...no noise..and peace and quiet ..had an amazing sleep last night.. lazzed around all day today! :) was in absolute bliss....dont know how long this will last... Twitter/FB are taking revenge (as Anwesa says) i cant seem to update anything... :( at the moment im loving being on my own..spending time with myself.. its really refreshing specially because from next week the pressure will only increase...starting with mid semester review then working on Master's project..placement week...and then there is Samik's visit..which im absolutely looking forward too..what a deserving break it will! god cant wait...

thats all on my end...

cya for now :)

Peace!

5 comments:

ANWESA said...

Glad to find my name in the post again...Chill baby chill!!

starry nights said...

Hope you pass this 61 days with a stable bent of mind although I realize how tough its gonna be!
Wish you all the very best in the next 1 and half months and hopefully our meeting makes life easier for both of us :)

Americanising Desi said...

that IF poem is stuck on the walls of my cubicle :) and it really does give me all the peace in the world

ki said...

hope the sixty one days RUN by!

Ria said...

so good to see u back to ur normal self!! :) I am back from my vacation thoroughly refreshed. :)