Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Scribblings

I write unsure of myself and of things i really want to write.

I have been home a little over a week and blogging has been on my mind ever since. But somehow i just couldn't make myself write. I wonder if i have anything more to offer to this place, this place has been instrumental in my life, both in my personal and professional life. This place became the one place where i could be me, where i went into incessant rants about my personal failings or achievements of issues i felt strongly about. But what took me back was that blogging gave me a leverage on my personal front. For the first time in life, during job interviews, I did not have to encounter quizzing eyes, when i told my HR that i blog, and have over 500 posts to my credit. it was then i realized what a world i had created for myself. I wonder why I feel this is important to say this, maybe its because I have not been able to give up on this space despite having nothing to offer.

On personal front life is messier than i had ever imagined. Not really a phase i'd like to rant about. For the first time in life probably i'm not sure of what i want. But in times of distress and immense personal strife one advantage is that I'm gonna earn doing what i love doing and what i do best: writing. However humble it may be, its a start; and i am grateful for that. Maybe this is what life had planned for me...

One of my learning's from this whole phase of transition, from a student to a professional is that

Nothing can be worse than living a life of regrets!

Sometimes its important in life to be selfish enough to fulfill your dreams and ambitions.. and not give it up for the supposed happiness of those you care most. Because life does not offer you opportunities each time and most often we live a life of regrets which does not really add to the happiness of our loved ones or ourselves.

15 comments:

Priya Joyce said...

blogging is sure not a waste of time...
it's a path to discovering ourselves..and
gal am happy to read one of ur personal posts missed them a lot :))

Love to read when u write life...

Matangi Mawley said...

Began blogging some 3 yrs back... That time, i did nt know hw it was going to affect me! But now.. blog is more of my real world than my real one!

well written!

Ria said...

I see a far more mature Raka in these posts. And i know whatever u choose to do, u will give it ur best. So here's wishing u luck for both ur personal n professional life. And hope tht u continue to let us peek into ur mind thru ur blog. :) Hugs!

Americanising Desi said...

i think sometimes is not good enough - it should be most of the times

Luscious Sealed Lips said...

May the Best come to you and all your be realized, like you love for writing. :)

Kisses.

Pesto Sauce said...

Wonder how HR reacted...I am myself in HR and a blogging freak

PULKIT said...

ah! missed u so much raka!
thanks for writing back
I agree with all that u said ..again!

Arv said...

No matter how long I go without writing... I always get back to it...

just like how you did so now...

this blog we have, the blogger friends we make...

they are all part of our lives...

memories that are made as we travel through time...

keep penning mate :)

ANWESA said...

**Nothing can be worse than living a life of regrets!

Totally !

韋于倫成 said...

火辣歐美女優 777美女dvd影片無碼 666美女 美女人影 性美女 熱辣美女 美女漫畫 免費性感美女影片 洋妞美女圖 日本浣腸排泄美女 美女試看 找美女 美女報時器 美女看片 歐美美女圖 加入會員送點視訊辣妹秀 ut聊天辣妹 showlive影音視訊辣妹聊天網 live視訊辣妹 辣妹交友視訊 辣妹比基尼 辣妹情色貼圖 辣妹寫真貼圖 辣妹內衣 辣妹貼圖偷拍 辣妹高潮 辣妹視訊館 辣妹視訊短片 辣妹裸體影片 辣妹裸體照 辣妹露胸部 辣妹脫衣影片 辣妹相簿 辣妹的裸體 辣妹牆 正妹,辣妹性交 歐朋辣妹寫真穿邦 歐朋電視台辣妹寫真影片 歐朋電視辣妹總動員方 桃園中元普渡鋼管辣妹秀 本土辣妹貼圖 本土辣妹鋼管秀 本土自拍辣妹 會動的性感辣妹影片 日本性感辣妹 日本辣妹自拍 成人視訊辣妹秀 情色辣妹貼圖 性感人妻辣妹自拍 性感辣妹免費影片 性感辣妹視訊網 性感辣妹裸照 性感美女辣妹 巨乳辣妹視訊影片 巨乳辣妹裸體

rainboy said...

yes one has to selfish.
If you love something or want o to do something and you know that having or doing it would make you happy...then don't sacrifice .

Sacrificing is for losers ...people who are trapped in between emotions.
IT's you who has to decide ...never let anyone influence your decision and never try to influence anyone else's.
Don't care what they think or they say, they will white blackmail you.
But remember they can't make you sacrifice it without your consent.
If you allow your dreams to crash then maybe you deserve it.
You may not like the way I have put it.But trust me this is the only way to reach success in the world.
You will leave this world one day only tour work will remain. Worship yourself and your work.
And never ever force a mind and don't let them force yours.

Take care....

韋于倫成 said...

Necessity is the mother of invention...................................................

Yellow Tulip said...

absolutely...all the very best:)... totally agreed with wat u said at the end..:)

建霖 said...

You're gorgeous~.................................................................

07_TeddyF_Silvey0 said...

忙碌的一天終於過了,來看看文章轉換心情,也幫你加個油哦~........................................