Sunday, November 28, 2010

Vortex of desire

Your thoughts intoxicate me
Pushing me into a dreamless haze
The caresses leaving behind
A burning trail
Sensations coursing through
Making me aware of the
Sheer power of the need
Churning a deep seated desire
Desire to be loved, to be craved
To be taken and to be liberated
More than which to belong.
Your touches linger
taking me higher
Plunging me deeper into
the sensations that overpower me.
And I'm lost
Lost in you.
The love in your eyes
reflects in the gentlest
of touches.
The huskiness in your voice
is like the vortex of passion
Drawing me closer and closer
I surrender.
I surrender to you
I surrender to the love
That brought us closer
Uniting us one
Just you and me
Defying the rules of the world.

6 comments:

Yellow Tulip said...

beautiful submission:)...lovely words

Ria said...

loved every word of it.

Bikramjit said...

I am a sucker for love poems and romance :)

nice one
glad i came over here to read this one
Bikram's

Yamini Meduri said...

wowie...nice..brilliant write up ...!!!!

Preetilata【ツ】 said...

it's your BEST. :)

Phoenix said...

@yellow tulip

thanks :) do keep visiting

@Ria

i meant every word of it.. :)

@bikramjeet

do keep visiting and allow us to have a glimpse of your blog too!!

@yams
coming from you..it means much!! :)

@Preetilata...
:) thankie