Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Yearnings!

As the days slip by
It brings me closer still
To you, to us
Your thoughts are rampant
On my mind

I long to see your lips
Sporting a smile
The twinkle in your eye
Your deep voice
Calling my name

I long for your arms
Snaking around me
Pulling me close
Your lips on mine
Bringing me to life

I long to hear
The gurgle of laughter
To feel your possessive touch
Branding me
Making me yours!

I long to wake up
To your breath on my nape
Your lips kissing my blues away
Your presence
Brightening my day!


Time will fly
Years will go by
I will still have you
Here by my side
Love binding us
Closer still!

8 comments:

Anish Patel said...

:)

Anwesa said...

Awesomely romantic.....Yearning for love. Passionate lines.

Pesto Sauce said...

Craving for romance

Ria said...

Aah this made me miss him! :)

prajyot said...

Nice

Luscious Sealed Lips said...

Beautiful. But I dont know if I'll ever feel that way.

Kisses.

Bikramjit said...

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm nice one

Bikram's

Matangi Mawley said...

It's beautiful!!!!! :)