Monday, February 21, 2011

Awarded by Neeha

There are four duties to perform you have to perform after you have received this award. This post was long overdue.. so here goes..

1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award .
 Thank You & Love you Neeha for the award.


2. Share 7 things about yourself:
      
  • I'm a control freak, i notice smallest of things, and smallest of changes, i go ballistic if things are not where they are meant to be, finicky to the core.
  • I am a person of extremes, either i like someone or hate, either i am happy or i am sad there is nothing in between for me.
  • I can be extremely gross if I want to, and bring up the most crass-iest of things or sensitive things in a matter of fact manner that you will end up either being grossed out or laughing.
  • I am capable of denoting different words for different emotions like i know perfectly well when "I'm upset" "I'm pissed off" "hurt" etc etc.
  • Im a self taught cook, with a lot of encouragement and tips from a special someone. Surprisingly i love what i cook and meri meri favourite hoon!!! :)
  • While I can express how much I love someone or how much they mean to me, i cant react or express my grief, hurt or pain. I can keep quiet, bear it all up but cant speak my mind because I cant hurt those who are close to me even at the cost of my happiness or comfort!
  • I am a compulsive shopper. The moment I'm upset or unhappy I instinctively reach out to retail therapy. I can never give away my old clothes , even those I haven't used in  ages because of some silly reason. 
3. This award now goes to people whose writing I absolutely love! :)
yamini meduri

4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!
Yes I will do that in a while! :)

    7 comments:

    Preetilata【ツ】 said...

    Congratulations :)

    >:D<

    Neeha said...

    You deserve it:)

    WarmSunshine said...

    congrats :)

    Blasphemous Aesthete said...

    Congratulations Phoenix, oh and thank you!

    Ria said...

    Congrats dear!! And thnx so much for the award. :) I cud so relate to the points here. I cant tell u! :P

    Anwesa said...

    Thanks for the award !

    Now off to do my duty :D

    Yamini Meduri said...

    thank you so much darling...i just found the award...thank u..!!

    will do my post soon..!!