Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Drawing lines...

Boundaries don't keep people out..
they just fence you in..life is messy.. 
that's how we are made.. 
you can waste your life drawing lines..
or you can live your life crossing them
I think I will just cross them
For nothing is worse than
living a life full of regrets..

P.S- Sorry for being out of the scene.. Currently life is falling apart and its one hell of a roller coaster.. will be back with something substantial.. thanks a ton for not abandoning me... means much... :)

8 comments:

JayM said...

Absolutely..never regret anything that you do in life, way to go girl!

Dare someone abandon you :)))) route them back to me..i'll deal with them.. Lollll :))

Eon Heath said...

Hey, Hi
true, nothings worse than a life full of regrets...hmm...carry on...we arent going anywhr...

Regards,
The Silhouette...

Neeha said...

Hey that's true,we can never live life with regrets
But then making mistakes teaches us who we are & how the people around us deal with us in different situations.

Preetilata【ツ】 said...

i feel like each word of it as it is in my blog. Thanks for speaking not only my mind but my soul too. we both will cross them Raka.

All the very best to us. :)

hugs and cheers to us.

Take ur time. nobody would abandon u. at least i wont i promise.

love you loads and loads.

Preetilata【ツ】 said...

i feel like putting each word of it as it is in my blog. Thanks for speaking not only my mind but my soul too. we both will cross them Raka.

All the very best to us. :)

hugs and cheers to us.

Take ur time. nobody would abandon u. at least i wont i promise.

love you loads and loads.

10:08 PM

Blasphemous Aesthete said...

Make a wish, take a chance, make a change...
and break away!


Yes, you should. :)
And welcome back.

Cheers,
Blasphemous Aesthete

The Lover said...

Cross your boundaries. Conquer life. I'm sure you will. Love.

☆ Rià ღ said...

hey hope u r doing better now, u know i m there if there is anything bothering u.