Thursday, March 10, 2011

You are on my mind..

I want to say I love you
I want to say I care
I want to do a whole lot more
But I don’t know if you’d care

Sometimes pain is all that I can feel
Where love fails to elicit a reaction
Nothing makes sense..

Something’s in life will always elude me
Acceptance has come through
They why does the heart still sway?

What hurts the most
Is having it all
But nothing that will last..

Sometimes I wonder why
I endure it all
Why I cant put myself out of this?

Not being there
Is not an option
Never has been. Never will

So the agony will continue
Love will live
As long as I will..

5 comments:

Eon Heath said...

Hey, Hi...
a nice song...a lovers song. love never really dies...no matter wat, even if the paths are broken, love still finds its way...if not inthe future, then always in memories...it lives.

liked the way you sung it...

:)

Regards,
The Silhouette...

Ria said...

Love n pain sometimes go hand in hand...it hurts a lot lesser though when u have someone who loves u back.

Hope love finds u sometime soon hun!! *hugs*

Anwesa said...

**having it all
But nothing that will last..

This pricked me a lot. A lot more than I thought it would.

Blasphemous Aesthete said...

Maybe someday, Love will understand, the earnest of the love with which Love has been loved...

beautiful lines!

Cheers,
Blasphemous Aesthete

Me said...

Uhuh!

Raka... Hugs you tight!