Friday, July 08, 2011

Missing You

I turn in for the night
the shadows flikr on the walls
I long for your arms to hold me close
Your breath on my nape..

I snuggle up to you pillow
The whiff of your perfume intoxicates me
Memories makes the heart lurch in pain
The empty bed and vacant pillow reminds me of you again!
                                                                The day refuse to pass
Seconds feel like hours
Nothing feels the same any more,
Just the longing intensifies and makes me yours again

Just a glimpse of your smile
Your lashes kissing your cheeks
Eyes glittering with love
Makes me trip and fall in love all over again!

It is all wrong,
then why does it feel right?
Its transient, it was destined to be so
but why does it seem that it will last forever!

Questions remain
Answers illude us
Then why does love bind us closer still?
Love, has kept us together
With every new day, i love you all over again!

3 comments:

Blasphemous Aesthete said...

Because this left feels right and is meant to be this way. Somethings last forever, love rather true love is one of them.

What happened to your feeds?

Blasphemous Aesthete

☆ Rià ღ said...

Love what BA's written. True love stays forever.

Pesto Sauce said...

I know missing someone is painful...absence makes one grow fonder