Monday, July 25, 2011

Wish things were different....


Wish I could send you my tears
Wish I tell you my fears

Wish I could let you know how I feel
Wish I could have you near

Dont know if you want to believe
Or if you care anymore?

But know that i miss you
I miss us
Miss what we used to be

Miss seeing you smile
Miss your hands laced in mine

The evenings spent laughing
Your hugs filling me with warmth

The wind on our face
Our smiles reflecting in our eyes

Where are you?
Will you not be around anymore?
Is it so hard for you to keep in touch?
Or you dont need me anymore?

I guess I wouldnt know..
I wont beg, I wont plead
Maybe this is how it is meant to be.

6 comments:

Anwesa said...

Some things are best if they are treasured as memories.

The last line clears all the dilemma built up over the lines.

☆ Rià ღ said...

So true...sometimes things are meant to be this way! The last line says it all.

Astraeus said...

*love*

Blasphemous Aesthete said...

Perhaps, she'd never know what is going on, on the other side. All she can do is hope, that good times return, for good.

Why the sad mood these days in your writings?

Regards,
Blasphemous Aesthete

BlahBlaholic ♥ said...

Loved the last lines :)
Beautiful!

Gaurav Dhamija said...
This comment has been removed by the author.