Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Keeping Faith

t

So what do you do when you wake up one day and everything that you gave your life to came down crashing to nothingness? It has happened to me twice over but i am still at a loss!! Technically I should be equipped to salvage this situation, but I am not.. I wonder what is it that I should do now? Do I behave like an escapist? Do I sit back and try to find a way out of this mess? Well life is full of options and every option you take will have its pros and cons. So what do you do? You take a chance and hope its the right one. Sometimes you regret taking the chance, you know you dint choose right but you know you tried and sometimes thats all that matters!

As I sit trying to figure out what next I know i am lost... life seems to be going its own way, spinning way out of control. Struggling to stay afloat seems to be a daunting task but trudge along we must because sometimes its the only way we have got left. So what do you really do? You just keep the faith, keep praying for strength to take it all in your stride and keep walking in the hope that the mist will clear and life will present itself in a whole new light once again... So keep breathing.. keep walking... there will be a tomorrow.. there has to be. Keep the faith alive its the only way forward.

4 comments:

sulagna ™ said...

you know, i strongly live by a phrase"this will also pass" and it does Raka..it will just past away and become a bad memory :) so just cheer up oki..

hugs

Phoenix said...

Thank you so much for the comment! :)

I dont know how you know my name... but it felt so great to see you write back i dont know why!!

Hugzz!!

☆ Rià ღ said...

Totally agree with Sulu, this too will pass...we all go thru such phases but its how u treat it what matters the most.

Phoenix said...

@ria

*hugz* thanks di for being there... means so much!!