Sunday, December 25, 2011

Of you and me

Sometimes I wonder
If words are enough
If tears truly express
The anguish within

Sometimes I wonder
If life gives you another chance
If you reach out
Risking your heart

Sometimes I wonder
At the invisible bonds
That binds us close
Keeping us together

Sometimes I reason
That the feelings are just a phase
I suppress the desire
To reach out and feel you close

Sometimes just sometimes
I wish our insecurities, our anguish
Heals and a new dawn breaks
And I wake up in your arms

Maybe sometime this too
Shall be true
That I will wake up to a new day
That has you and me together again

4 comments:

Blasphemous Aesthete said...

Maybe tomorrow is a better day!

Maybe tomorrow, all your wishes are answered, in the morning :)

Cheers,
Blasphemous Aesthete

Aadii said...

Lovely.

autumn leaf said...

life does offer another chance in its own mysterious ways it does... :)

Ashwini Dodani said...

Short and sweet!