Friday, January 06, 2012

This maddness called ME

You know me. You know how my journey of life has been. You have witnessed it all. But you donot know who this mad person is, who writers of this blog. So just for fun, here are a few funny quirks about me.

  • I'm a girl who will stick post ids all over, be it my work station, my cupboard, kitchen everywhere. It ranges from quotes, reminders, things to do/buy lists
  • I am a maha lists person, i make a list for everything.
  • I have a thing with washing. I am forever washing, towels, linen, clothes. If I did not have a professional career I'd be a washer woman. 
  • I have a huge sock fetish. I keep buying socks. I have some 100 pairs of them, of different colour and types.
  • I love reading romantic novels. I end up crying secretly. 
  • I cant write fiction which is not a love story.
  • I am very idealistic when it comes to relationships and love.
  • I talk to myself, a lot.
  • I smile in my sleep
  • I am a cleanliness freak
  • I simply love chocolates and ice creams
  • I'm overtly sentimental and get hurt very often
  • I love cooking and main meri favourite hoon! :)
  • I smile when thoughts come to my head, be it while walking, shopping, or even traveling. People often think I am some weirdo
  • I forgive but I never forget
  • I have a phoenix tattoo and I simply love it!
  • I often reply memories in my head over and over again before I fall asleep
  • I love babies and my insides hurt to think of the future I have chosen for myself
  • All my stuff toys have names
  • I love mushrooms
  • I'm a complete bookworm and spent all my money buying them
  • I have curly hair and I simply love it
Btw if you haven't guessed I am a Virgo... yeah that explains the freak in me no??!!

9 comments:

Arv said...

Cute :)

Nice to know more about you :)

p.s. Now I know what to gift ya when we meet... loads of Post-its :P

Have a nice day :)

Cheers,
Arv.

☆ Rià ღ said...

I think u have copy pasted the same thing twice. ;) Besides that I know u a little better now. :) Cud identify with quite a few as well. :)

Anwesa said...

:)

Gaurav Dhamija said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Blahblaholic ♥ © said...

"I love reading romantic novels. I end up crying secretly.
I cant write fiction which is not a love story.
I am very idealistic when it comes to relationships and love.
I talk to myself, a lot.
I smile when thoughts come to my head, be it while walking, shopping, or even traveling. People often think I am some weirdo
I forgive but I never forget
I often reply memories in my head over and over again before I fall asleep
I love mushrooms
I'm a complete bookworm and spent all my money buying them
I have curly hair and I simply love it"

OMG. All these points. Same pinch =D
xo

Yamini Meduri said...

cute one dear..i felt like i was reading about myself sometimes..!!

i am an aquarian though..!!

nice write up..!!

i am truly waiting for a fiction love story..!!! write one soon na.!!

sawan said...

choices made by a broken heart and usually broken with the help of a stronger heart.

Pesto Sauce said...

Forgive but not forget - I am yet to understand this female phenomena

I too talk a lot to myself and sit idle for hours in my deep dream land

Ashwini Dodani said...

I know you a bit now! :)