Wednesday, May 16, 2012

I’m Fine



Is it necessary to be happy at all times? Can there not be a phase where you are neither happy nor sad but just existing? I agree,while it may not be the ideal situation to be in. But then ideal is a myth. So, I have been given to writing or penning down my thoughts in this blog when despair and hurt strikes me the most as I find writing is the best way to cope with it. But like everything it’s a phase, and I am fine.

A Gentleman the other day hopped onto this blog and feasted on the contents like a vulture feeds on the dead. The instant conclusion that the stalker came to was that, here is this girl who is pained and is carrying around a lot of grief and if I am sympathetic then she would eventually go out with me. Notice the reference here is the word “stalker”. Well I know how it appears to most of who read me but this is just to let you know, I may cry, may break down but I dust myself and keep walking, like any other person. I stumble, I fall, I keep walking on… and I am fine! At the end of the day, I don't crave for company, I don't feel the need to share, I am proud of being where I am today and  I appreciate the journey that got me here… I am fine. 

It is always good to have someone to love, but I have had my share of it and I know I don't want it anymore, I am fine just the way I am. I have made mistakes in life but I have learned to live with it. And in the end, I value the lessons learnt along in the way.. I learnt and I learnt it the hard way, but I have no regrets and I am fine!
Even though its not as frequent as before, but I still smile at kids, I laugh at jokes, I try and have a good time and I am fine. I read a lot, I am always hooked onto music, I go for walks, cook something new now and then. I pamper myself, go out with friends, I keep in touch with loved ones and do things that make me truly happy, and I am genuinely fine.

My blog is just a platform to express and not all are expressions that come from experience, but some are essentially a thought often inspired from life and is meant to be consumed in a literary way. You can judge the writer behind these posts. But if I was a frequent reader here, who knew me, I’d know that the person who writes this has enough spunk to survive hardships and trudge along. For those who are here just to know more about Phoenix, I am fine, and I don’t need your pity or your efforts to give me a better life.  

I'm fine are you?

4 comments:

Rià said...

I am sure the loser has the got the message that u wanted to convey thru this post.

I am fine too! :)

Trisha.. said...

I am not fine and I need a few more of these posts to gain back the courage that I feel I have lost somewhere. Visited your blog after quite some time and liked it. Keep writing.

Blahblaholic ♥ © said...

I'm in that place.
I'm numb ... A lot of crap happened Di. And now, I'm just, i don't feel anything at all.
But u are strong. And like a phoenix, you shall rise from your own ashes too :) Like you have. You always do.

Sending loads of hugs your way!

nd i'm sure the idiot got the message!

xx

Ashwini Dodani said...

That is where the strength lies! :) Cheers!