Saw this tag on Ria's Blog and wanted to take it up for fun...
1. “A relationship isn't going to make me survive. It's the cherry on top.”
What part of your life do you consider “the cherry on the top”?
To have loved with my very being and that there are no regrets.
2. “I almost resent the whole fashion thing. Good God - never wearing the same thing twice and all of those things. It's a pain in the ass.”
How much does fashion impact your life?
I wear what I feel comfortable in. My clothes are an extension of who I am.
3. “I've gone for each type: the rough guy; the nerdy, sweet, lovable guy; and the slick guy. I don't really have a type. Men in general are a good thing.”
What’s your type?
My type is the rough and lovable guy rolled into one. A guy who holds his own and yet is loving and affectionate.
4. “Once you figure out who you are and what you love about yourself, I think it all kinda falls into place.”
Do you still learn new things about yourself?
Yes, every day. I dont think i really know who i am as i am constantly evolving.
5. “The greater your capacity to love, the greater your capacity to feel the pain.”
Have you ever had your heart broken? If yes, how did you get over it?
Its all about telling your self, that it is okay to be hurting, to break down time and again but what is most important is to remind you that you have to get up and keep walking.
6. “There are no regrets in life, just lessons.”
What is the most recent “life lesson” that you have figured out?
Never let your emotions rule your life, strike a balance between your head and heart.
7. “ Try to really follow what it is that you want to do and what your heart is telling you to do.”
Have you ever gone against what your heart told you to do?
Well I have followed my heart, got my heart broken but i realized I'd rather get my heart broken then miss out on some good experience.
8. “The ultimate is finding a place where you have no inhibitions, nothing to hide, where you can learn with one another.”
Do you have any inhibitions when you are in love with someone?
With the person i love i have never had any inhibitions because i believe in giving 100% to the person i am committed to.
9. “Life can be dramatic and funny all in the same day!”
What is something that happened recently in your life that you found extremely funny?
Isnt it funny how we choose to be in certain situations and then cry and fret over it... Happens with me all the time.
10. “The first time I kissed Brad my knees went weak - I literally lost my breath!”
Have you ever kissed someone and your knees went weak?
Happens with me all the time... each and every kiss..whether it is a goodbye kiss before you leave for work, for a sneaky kiss or that long kiss which celebrate a moment.
So I had a ball writing this one... Take it up if you enjoyed reading this...