Wednesday, March 09, 2016

Hello from the other side!





Yeah when I get where I'm going
There'll be only happy tears
I will shed the sins and struggles
I have carried all these years
And I'll leave my heart wide open
I will love and have no fear
Yeah when I get where I'm going
Don't cry for me down here
-       Brad Paisley

This has been long over due. Hello from the other side, I am Mrs Anand now! Yes that is my new name, actually no! I am still called Phoenix, not a name change anywhere but just that my happiness now reaches my eyes. Much married! Okay been a little over a month but who cares, I am finally where I belong, where I feel loved, respected and where there are no shadows of the past.
Does it mean that what happened in the past was bad? No! I knew love in its purest form. But I realized, what burns brightly, burns you down too! And that is what happened with me. But now I refuse to dwell in what went wrong. I refuse to be who I used to be because it will ruin the now and the tomorrow I can live. So yes, its a conscious step ahead but with none of the bitterness of the past. I do see things better in retrospective. I understand me and all those traumatic experiences I had, I understand you better.


I’ve never forgiven you completely. May have forgiven parts when I was given up without a fight, when I did not get the love and respect that I deserved as a person but never for not being around. But today I forgive wholeheartedly, for there is no space in my life for regret, remorse or angst. I have taken a leap of faith and I intend to be true to it with my all.

Had dropped in to say that I am alive! No longer sad or heartbroken and if not anything else, I am happy in life! Hope you are too, wherever you are!

No comments: